My religious right family emailed me today

nsmbfan

Subject: Fwd: Where to buy American gasoline -- VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

Buy AMERICAN gas, shut our enemies down. Yes - the Saudis are our enemies

- remember 9/11? Everyone TALKS about becoming self sufficient energy wise,

but if you're not already doing this, your actions don't back up what you

say.

WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW READ ON.

Gas rationing in the 70's worked even though we grumbled about it. It might

even have been good for us!

Are you aware that the Saudis are boycotting American products? In

addition, they are gouging us on oil prices.

Shouldn't we return the favor? Can't we take control of our own destiny and

let these giant oil importers know who REALLY generates their profits, their

livings? How about leaving American Dollars in America and reduce the

import/export deficit?

An appealing remedy might be to boycott their GAS. Every time you fill up

your car you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia .

Just purchase gas from companies that don't import their oil from the

Saudis.

Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill up my

tank, I'm sending my money to people who want me, my family and my friends

dead.

The following gas companies Import Middle Eastern oil:

Shell............................ 205,742,000 bbl

Chevron/Texaco.......144,332,000 bbl

Exxon Mobil..............130,082,000 bbl

Marathon/Speedway.117,740,000 bbl

Amoco..........................62,231,000 bbl

CITGO oil is from Venezuela, the "President" is Dictator Hugo Chavez who

openly hates America and vows to cause our economic destruction! (We pay

Chavez's regime nearly $10 Billion per year in oil revenues!)

The U.S. currently imports 5,517,000 barrels of crude oil per day from OPEC.

If you do the math at $70 per barrel, (today's price) that's over $386

million PER DAY($141 BILLION per year!) handed over to OPEC, many of whose

members are our confirmed enemies!!!!!

It won't stop here - oil prices could go to $200 a barrel or higher if we're

not careful and keep buying their products.

Here are some large companies that Do Not import Middle Eastern oil:

Sunoco......................... 0 barrels

Conoco........................ 0 barrels

Sinclair......................... 0 barrels

BP............................. 0 barrels

Phillips.......................... 0 barrels

ARC0............................0 barrels

Maverick.......................0 barrels

Flying J. .......................0 barrels

Valero...........................0 barrels

*Murphy Oil USA* ....0 Note: Murphy is sold at Wal-Mart , the gas is from

South Arkansas and fully USA owned and produced.

*Not only that but they give scholarships to all children in their town who

finish high school and are legal US citizens.

All of this information is available from the U.S. Department of Energy and

each company is required to state where they get their oil and how much they

are importing.

But to have a real impact, we need to reach literally millions of gas buyers

With the help of the internet, it's really simple to do. Now, don't wimp

out at this point.....keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to

reach millions of people!!

I'm sending this note to about thirty people. If each of you send it to at

only ten more (30 x 10 = 300)....and those 300 send it to at least ten more

(300 x 10 = 3,000).......and so on, by the time the message reaches the

sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION

consumers!!!!!!!

If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each,

then 30 million people will have been contacted! If it goes one level

further, you guessed it.....THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE-the entire

population of the United States of America !!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

TO WHICH I REPLIED:

Our real enemies are the corrupted politicians we elect to office, who are then controlled by private corporations through lobbying and bribery. America is a business now, no longer a nation. Who are we to blame but ourselves? In an effort to maintain our bottom line, the bottom has fallen out of our once great nation.

There is recession, depression, and madness in every direction. We look desperately to point the finger. When we do so, there are 3 more fingers pointing back at us. Reducing our dependence on foreign oil and seeking out alternative energy sources will help... but the root of the problem lies in Washington and Wall Street.

The line between businessman and politician has blurred. You have CEOs of major energy corporations becoming vice presidents and elected officials. This is the fall of democracy. You can't have corporations with their hand in politics. Business is about making money. Government is about governing people. You can't make money and help people at the same time - THAT IS WHY CHARITIES ASK FOR DONATIONS!!!! When will people realize that politicians are bought and sold and controlled by the richest aristocrats in the world? Where does my vote count? I don't have billions of dollars to lobby... to run for office... or to even have my voice heard. The internet is the last place available for one man to change the world... and the government is even fighting for censorship of that too.

The Federal Reserve runs this country now, and has since its inception in 1913. They print the money and call all of the shots. They are a private corporation, and are about as "federal" as Federal Express. They set interests rates on the money they create, debasing the current money supply and creating inflation. They create money out of debt, and this inflationary practice ultimately leaves somebody bankrupt. For if there isn't any debt, there wouldn't be any new money to create. (src: Modern Money Mechanics). We allow a central banking system to control our economy and even our forefathers warned us against this.

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous than standing armies…if the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of currency…the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of their property until their children wake up homeless on the continent that their fathers conquered.”

-Thomas Jefferson, 1743-1826

Saudi Arabians do not pose a threat to the greatest nation on Earth. We pose the greatest threat to ourselves, once we start believing the bullshit lies and pandering that our elected leaders feed to us through mainstream news media. If those desert people were any smart they would get the hell out of the desert, but no they fight with automatic weapons instead... how does that affect America again?

I'm going to buy my gas at the Phillips station by my house from now on. But I also will watch less TV and seek more from alternative news resources. I suggest the same for everyone.

I love you Aunt Mary, hope you're doing ok.

This is in reply to my aunt; who's been a missionary in Africa, her son fought in Afghanistan after 9/11, and she's hella religious. I seriously think this may have pissed her off. Hilarity might ensue.

I'm either bored or tired of her email forwards. I have been jaded by the internet, too, so that doesn't help. I kinda feel bad I sent that, she mailed me some peanut brittle for Christmas...

• Like 1

That's pretty funny.

Did you tell them that maybe the Saudis don't want us dead because we're the reason they got rich? And that for all the shit Chavez talks about the US, he sure doesn't mind taking our money?

edit- I have a super conservative/religious Aunt Mary too. She doesn't send me anything for Christmas, though...in fact I haven't talked to her in 20 years. No great loss.

My reply would have read:

You will never escape your addiction by switching dealers, you probably never walk anywhere but out to the garage anyway.

Enjoy your quagmire, pshhh, like your little plan will accomplish squat but driving farther for the gas and burning more you retard.

Bike, street car, subway or train you fat fucks.

Love Ya Ma.

Sincerly,

Nsmbfan

i can't fucking believe it. i check my email today, and didn't get a response.

just this:

Subject: ABC NEWS BANS FLAG LAPEL PINS

ABC NEWS BANS FLAG LAPEL PINS

Barbara Walters said that this was going to hurt ABC badly. As you know, she works for ABC.

This should make your blood boil...it DOES mine!

ABC NEWS BANS FLAG LAPEL PINS!

YESTERDAY THE BRASS AT ABC NEWS ISSUED ORDERS FORBIDDING REPORTERS TO WEAR LAPEL PIN AMERICAN FLAGS OR OTHER PATRIOTIC INSIGNIA. THEIR REASONING WAS THAT ABC SHOULD REMAIN NEUTRAL ABOUT 'CAUSES'.SINCE WHEN IS SUPPORT FOR PREVENTING DEATH AND DESTRUCTION SOME SORT OF A 'CAUSE'? SINCE WHEN IS PATRIOTISM TO BE DISCOURAGED?

I URGE YOU TO BOYCOTT ABC AND ITS SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES. WE ARE SLOWLY LOSING EVERYTHING OUR COUNTRY STANDS FOR AND EVERYTHING OUR MEN AND WOMEN FOUGHT AND DIED TO PRESERVE!

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY AS YOU CAN.

THIS HAS BEEN VERIFIED THROUGH: http://www.snopes.com/rumors/noflags.asp

THIS ONE NEEDS TO BE CIRCULATED...QUICKLY!

i swear i think she chose to ignore me. she clearly had to have seen my first response to her email forwards. this is what's wrong with people, they only acknowledge what they choose to acknowledge. that's why it's pointless to argue with these people, they don't argue using facts, just emotional opinions.

i try to illicit an emotional response from her, I get more dribble cluddering my inbox. for shame.

Wow, that email that you were sent first is such a load of garbage. Since when does KSA boycott US products (check the mil hardware they buy) and since when does KSA dictate the price of oil?

OPEC is pretty disfunctional. When KSA or anyone else tries to limit output to raise prices a lot of the other players in OPEC don't stick by their reductions and sell above quotas to make as much money as possible. Some of the largest oil exporters in the world are not even OPEC members (Russia for instance). Supply and demand probably has more influence over oil prices than KSA/OPEC does.

Those with ideological agendas rarely allow silly things like objectivity, honesty and reality get in the way of their cause.

If I ever break down and get a car, it's going to have to run on vegetable oil-

http://www.greasecar.com/

Send your aunt that link and tell her the best way to deal with with oil companies is to not deal with them at all.

i forwarded that to her. thx. what about bio diesel? Willie Nelsons thing... whatever came of that? i think there is still some stations downtown. i seen a few here.

334009131_mk.jpg.81f4c7f81d5d0026f95e581680bb84d9.jpg

bvf.jpg.99e81f36268f94d8ff7cfca7c537e92c.jpg

fff.jpg.1ee49c50ad1ab77fd0f47fec8f0c2b3e.jpg

^^ its way to expensive at present and to hard for most people to understand what they have to do to get their cars/trucks running on biodiesel. last station i saw that carried it was atleast a buck a gallon more expensive than diesel. even the rich hippies wont practice what they preach about it because its not feasible.

that being said, i think its a cool thing. if i had an ass ton of money i would get a bio diesel facility set up on my property and convert a few vehicles to run on it.

a few years back a guy brought his F250 to our shop for some maintenance and it ran on bio diesel. come to find out he was a pro hockey player and thats how he could afford to invest in what is needed to run his truck on it. i looked over his whole set up and it was really something. made a mess of his bed though... oil everywhere, caked on shit.

one thing about diesels.... DIRTY

I dont understand why people cant comprehend why other countries hate us. It has nothing to do with our freedom. We are a country that tells everyone what to do, how to do it, but we never follow our own ideas or rules. We tell everyone how awesome we are.

Anytime i travel, i start to hate us too

Yeah, I do but I also think that a lot of the Anti-Americanism is also overstated as well.

Like Iran for example, there are a huge amount of modern middle classers and university educated people that have absolutely no problem with the US and would prefer not to have a clerical class running the country. the Current unrest since the recent elections are a good indication of that.

I would argue that pretty much all countries, like Venezuela, Cuba, Libya, Syria, etc. are the same. The only nation that I wouldn't include is North Korea..., even so, there are thousands of defectors and those that are communicating with the outside world via covert means that do not support the isolationism and anti-US stand that their leader takes.

I agree that there is a lot more anti-Westernism in the world today than there was 20 years ago, GWB and his gang of tards didn't improve that situation at all and that's where we are now. I'd also suggest that a lot of the anti-Americanism coming from Western countries such as France, Germany, Australia, UK, etc. come from fucking idiot new age hippies like what we see protesting at the G20/WTO summits that barely even know how to dress let alone formulate policy with millions of lives at stake and holding massive responsibility.

The leaders in many countries also play a lot of this shit up in order to make themselves look tough and independent. But truth be known they do not want the US to pull back from the world and would be totally fucked if they did.

A lot of people are down on the US these days because the identity that has gone along with recent actions is pretty dumb and ugly (think Bush, hoo-ar marines, FoxNews) and most people don't enjoy seeing pictures of fathers crying as they walk down the street crying holding their dead child or wife. But I don't see McDonalds, Coke, Microsoft, etc. being spurned by the average person. There is no real change in people's behaviour other than a few rants and raves.

The world would be under control of people like the Nazis, Militant Japan or Communist Russia if it wasn't for the US. Considering the alternatives I'd say that we should think ourselves lucky that we have the US even taking in to account all of their faults. Nor would I pay too much attention to "anti-Americanism".

tldr.

there's plenty of viable reasons to hate Americans. we're fat, rude, opinionated, and we think we're the best. you got something we want, we take it. then sell it back to you at inflated prices. if we can't have it, we'll make sure you can't have it because we'll blow it up.

we are a bully. but we're good at it.

I personally accept America's defects as occupational hazards. We breed fat, lazy, opinionated idiots who clearly shouldn't be allowed to pro create let alone vote - and then we call it the American dream. Shouldn't we all be so lucky one day to have so much food and spare time?

that's why people from other countries hate us. they want to be us.

edit: ok christo i did read some of that. and you're too caught up in "isms". let it go man.