Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THEME_ONE

PERTH SKETCH THREAD

your gonna open a thread that says Perth sketch thread" and have no pics?! come on now, and if your doin em..........poop!

get tha fuck off ma thread u poor cunt if ur jus gonna talk shit and not post anything

[ATTACH]126446[/ATTACH]

a quickie just for you

yo dude jus please dont post anything on my thread cos u fucking suck

[ATTACH]126447[/ATTACH]

an oldy:cool:

thats fucking toy az except the r but my little sister does shit like that dude

compare this to mine.....and whos toy?...but yo man imm sorry lil guy, dont meen to pick on middle schoolers.

i proved my point now girl.[/Q

actualli buddy i aint even go to school and i bet ya id make ya piss when i see ya,thats if i see ya,cos lil bitches like u dun go out on tha streets they jus hide behing their fuking computer suck dick and talk shit 24/7

make me piss, where in your mouth...and you didnt even go to school, that explains the poor grammer, and i would love to see you in person, just like ide love to see you produce a good stylish peice of work but we all know that will never happen, you got confidence i give you that, but thats your moms fault she gave you false hope, did she hang your little sketches up on the fridge like i do with my sons when he gets off school,but uh keep practicing and maybe one day youll be as good as your little sister,infact do an axchange wit her so that you can bite it then post it and say "O jus sum new shyt i werkin un"

and by the way im on my phone, i dont allways wanna use my laptop.

make me piss, where in your mouth...and you didnt even go to school, that explains the poor grammer, and i would love to see you in person, just like ide love to see you produce a good stylish peice of work but we all know that will never happen, you got confidence i give you that, but thats your moms fault she gave you false hope, did she hang your little sketches up on the fridge like i do with my sons when he gets off school,but uh keep practicing and maybe one day youll be as good as your little sister,infact do an axchange wit her so that you can bite it then post it and say "O jus sum new shyt i werkin un"

and by the way im on my phone, i dont allways wanna use my laptop.

what eva dude u keep talking cos thats all ur good at,ur jus a 30yr old failed tagger that aint shit using kiddie styles and slapping colour on it ,woop deee dooo bud ,ive looked through ur posts and uve posted fuck all but done alott of criticising ,i guess thats what ur momma raised ur scummy ass up to be ,some bitch ass cunt who talks shit ,i aint ever seen u post any shit u done on the streets and ur style is toy bro so jus quit while ur way behind ,cos from where im standing i cant see fuck all style or talent in ur work mate,its jus toy shit so go post ur stuff in the toy thread not mine

hahaha love it. from where your standing huh, "cos" your standing in the back of the line son, and uh what kind of style is that suuuper fresh "B" up there, naw im playin that shits dope as hell, watch in the next week ravok, rime, kem, menes, saber, snow, yes2, jher, arby etc all those foos are gonna be biting your shit "cos" its soo sick doggy, and if Dondi (rip@ were still alive hed bite it too, i give you mad props for your work bro, its just way to tight for any of us real writers to comprehend, but on the reals you should post that in the MSK thread on brick slayers, and contact knowngallery to see if they can post it too, you should get tips some montanas and hit the streets homie "cos ur stile iz dope az"

hahaha love it. from where your standing huh, "cos" your standing in the back of the line son, and uh what kind of style is that suuuper fresh "B" up there, naw im playin that shits dope as hell, watch in the next week ravok, rime, kem, menes, saber, snow, yes2, jher, arby etc all those foos are gonna be biting your shit "cos" its soo sick doggy, and if Dondi (rip@ were still alive hed bite it too, i give you mad props for your work bro, its just way to tight for any of us real writers to comprehend, but on the reals you should post that in the MSK thread on brick slayers, and contact knowngallery to see if they can post it too, you should get tips some montanas and hit the streets homie "cos ur stile iz dope az"

i aint even gonna hit u back on that man u jus look like a fucking idiot arguing with fucking kids that ur shit betta PFFFT how pathetic

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now