PERTH SKETCH THREAD

THEME_ONE

your a fucking goose theme!

sit back and listen to yourself!

your an embarassement to perth!

look at ur self fuking toy

u havent posted anything on this website at all ,but like iloveh8rs all u been doing is commenting on other peoples work,uz are jus mad that were putting in work and ur lame asses are hella crap and cant come up with anything original.....why dont u post some thing so we can see what ur all about ?????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^"were puttin in work" whos were? and everytime you type something it makes no sense at all, yo site is dope but feel bad for his work when its next to yours. and my bad i dont know about you becaus your a str8 g mad tagger thats wayyyy too crazy for me "G" i mean im sure your pretty nuts like when you push kids in the locker or give em wedgies at school, shut the fuck up bitch your a toy doggy a fuckin barbie doll!!

^"were puttin in work" whos were? and everytime you type something it makes no sense at all, yo site is dope but feel bad for his work when its next to yours. and my bad i dont know about you becaus your a str8 g mad tagger thats wayyyy too crazy for me "G" i mean im sure your pretty nuts like when you push kids in the locker or give em wedgies at school, shut the fuck up bitch your a toy doggy a fuckin barbie doll!!

oh is that right dude Well i aint gonna post back aiite ,you would be lucky to have a friend like site which u dont ,cos no one thats a burner would hangaround with a toy 30year old tagger like you and who gives a fuck if you love the game and the culture,ur u work is wacc and theres no sighn of you getting better.and i dont know what ur tryna prove dude this is the internet ,NOT REALITY,come up to me in the real world not ur cyber space Where u think u can act tuff and run your mouth well u cant buddy cos u jus came across a mother fucker thats gonna show u a little something ,now i aint one to get at u ill get at ur fam,u betta watch your grounds cos im lurking around

beef up those bars on the E to match the other letters and that will look ok then, the E is just far too skiny in comparison to the other letters, but that is probably the best sketch I have seen from you.

i agree i should of made the e thicker quiet abit towards the end and made it a little pointier

that "life" and "death" piece are straight biten. Crips? what you know abot that hmm? gettin' your skip skip on? your homie "siter" his hands are okay at best, the one you posted of his done in white, you can tell where he stopped and changed up speed of the marker, its a very unnatural "flow". If you dont get what i mean by that, take a maker that bleeds when you set it on a piece of paper. when you stop it will leave a bleed mark, if do your handstyle and theres any bleed in the whole thing, then your not flowing right. cause when you go to mop that out in the streets, or spray it up, your gonna get drips in the wrong places. you shouldnt have to stop and think about whats next in your handy, it should be all gun and go.

that "life" and "death" piece are straight biten. Crips? what you know abot that hmm? gettin' your skip skip on? your homie "siter" his hands are okay at best, the one you posted of his done in white, you can tell where he stopped and changed up speed of the marker, its a very unnatural "flow". If you dont get what i mean by that, take a maker that bleeds when you set it on a piece of paper. when you stop it will leave a bleed mark, if do your handstyle and theres any bleed in the whole thing, then your not flowing right. cause when you go to mop that out in the streets, or spray it up, your gonna get drips in the wrong places. you shouldnt have to stop and think about whats next in your handy, it should be all gun and go.

haha,i personally hate that hand.what you are talking about id a mix of stoned and my hand resting on the pad while doing it,which never.ever ends well.

my hands usuallt resemble this vvv

DSCN1427.jpg[/img]

heres sum pictures for my talking

DSCN1814.jpg[/img]

DSCN1813.jpg[/img]

DSCN1849.jpg[/img]

painted version of the toxic sketch.with changes and made taller

lets get this thread going on the right foot.

what eva buddy no1 is asking for ur crits anyway if u aint post shit then fuck up outa hera:D

damn fool. i actually took out 90% of the shit i was gonna write just to try to be decent kid. mostly that wasnt directed at you, but site. you're a bitter person, and got no respect for people that would not only write circles around your toy ass, but stomp you into the earth like fossils. get the chip off your shoulder son. at least your homie site can take some critisism. pay some due's kid, THEN run your toy mouth. All you little "taggers" want to run your mouth like you own shit, why dont you go take a look around perth? theres some kats straight destroying your city right now, if you werent such a fucking cunt maybe you could get some tips. Your boy Siter should leave your ass out in the cold, cause all the shit you're talking is gonna get him hemmed up and broken.

damn fool. i actually took out 90% of the shit i was gonna write just to try to be decent kid. mostly that wasnt directed at you, but site. you're a bitter person, and got no respect for people that would not only write circles around your toy ass, but stomp you into the earth like fossils. get the chip off your shoulder son. at least your homie site can take some critisism. pay some due's kid, THEN run your toy mouth. All you little "taggers" want to run your mouth like you own shit, why dont you go take a look around perth? theres some kats straight destroying your city right now, if you werent such a fucking cunt maybe you could get some tips. Your boy Siter should leave your ass out in the cold, cause all the shit you're talking is gonna get him hemmed up and broken.

hey buddy i neva said shit to u mate all i said was if ur not gonna post pics dont say shit aite cos u see the first two pages of this thread,fuck all pics only hating ,i aint want that shit around here man i can take ur crits yea jus pm them to us or sumthign but dont post em on this thread cos it ends up looking gay

• 2 months later...