Little advice nothing else

The_Joker

Just some quick advice to clean up few issues I got.

I need a name shiz I want pretty much taken how you think of your name?, I kinda like "Duppy" got a nice ring to it scribbled a few drawings of it onto paper and drawing those letters up is pretty easy. Anyone know if "Duppy" has been taken at all?

What paint , Any or branded like Montana stuff like that?

What you carry your gear in?, was thinking of just taking my backpack fit alot of gear in there

Think thats it

Thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Are you stupid.

"I need a name shiz I want pretty much taken how you think or your name?"

What the fuck does this even mean

Also duppy has every shitty letter possible, plus

the name just sounds toy...if you can't even figure

out a name to use i doubt you should be using

montana...not that hard to use your own way to

carry paint...what kind of "gear" are you talking

about all you need is like 3 cans and thats it, i doubt

you will be crushing all night long...plus there are

like 25 threads on names, paint, and how to carry

your paint all of them are stupid threads.

• 2 weeks later...

name- aything u want, just google it and see if theres someone whos way good with the same name. if there is then dont take it. i found mine in a book as lame as that sounds.

paint-anything u can afford, iv worked with belton to the 99 cent walmart brand. but spray paint gets expensive.

carry- anything really. I use my backpack to carry my stuff.

and dont pay attention to haters. Its a freakin forum.

We'll i dont know about how the rest of the writers in the world chose there name ; but it litterly took me a few years . I started out writining one thing , an i would get bored of the letters , and move onto something else. What helped me choose my name was probly the letters and i wanted to write something that had meaning and purpose. Alot of times what you write says alot about who you are . I had a gross anoying friend who wrote "SLOB" it was too perfect . As for "Duppy" i personally have never been a fan of double letters but to each his own ; and another thing its like a letter away from being puppy. Hope this helped for what it is Peace.

dude above me's a total fagtard up the wrist, nameen? naemsaen though duppy is a dope name, it even almost rhymes with dope so it's gotta be tight, double letters like pp are fresh kuz you can just sketch one and do it twice and it'll flow like ebb, montanas aiiight... but on the real dutchboy is hella legit like a dutch blunt if you can find it, mad cheap too, plus it like dutch boy duppy! that's a sick name! write that!