Advice on seriousness

Eaten By Wolves

i am sorry but this story is bull shit. dudes out at mommy and daddy yet u droped money on a lawyer? bull caca meter high...

Thats what i've been saying. This dude is complete bullshit. DEA! His boy is at his parents house but he dropped 2g for the retainer for a lawyer.

Yo eaten why don't you stop trying to front on the internet to make yourself look cool. :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, especially the travel threads. Theres probably at least 5 for every big city in the continental us. Whatever happened to just going and figuring shit out along the way??

i just read this

i wasnt talking about the travel threads, thats a legitimate excuse for a help thread. more talking about this thread, that pickle thread, some thread by melino, one by 5fingermiscount, one asking for us to cheat so some guy gets his mix looked at, and some other ones.

i just read this

i wasnt talking about the travel threads, thats a legitimate excuse for a help thread. more talking about this thread, that pickle thread, some thread by melino, one by 5fingermiscount, one asking for us to cheat so some guy gets his mix looked at, and some other ones.

Go away. You've made some of the worst "help me" threads on here. Remember that time you were asking for advice on how to scam some nonprofit to win a free laptop? Or did you conveniently forget about that?

Hahahaha, this just keeps getting better.

You gave a drug dealer who's out on bail $2,000 for his retainer right after you were sweating paying him back 25% of that?

Do yourself a favor...square up, do not hang out with criminals. It sounds like you just got pimped for two grand...how is he gonna pay you back if they took his car and he's out of work? The cops don't do asset seizure unless they have a strong case.

I'm still not sure if I believe any of this. When my friend caught federal drug charges in 2001, the last fucking thing he wanted was to have any contact with people who had anything to do with dope because all it takes is one dumbass on the phone trying to get served to hang you.

Go away. You've made some of the worst "help me" threads on here. Remember that time you were asking for advice on how to scam some nonprofit to win a free laptop? Or did you conveniently forget about that?

This.

And again, I don't believe any of it

And if it is true, you were really sweating giving this dude $500? Chump change son

Hahahaha, this just keeps getting better.

You gave a drug dealer who's out on bail $2,000 for his retainer right after you were sweating paying him back 25% of that?

This!

But I still wonder why you only paid him back $450 out of the $500 you owed him. Also sounds like you didn't hire a very good lawyer. Spending $2,000 for a retainer gets you a lawyer to help you win a DUI case not a lawyer to fight federal charges.

So eaten by wolves why don't you just do yourself a favor now and admit you made the whole thing up. Yeah we might clown on you a little bit but it makes you look like less of an idiot then you look like now since most of us know you are lying.

Of course you could also just change your screen name or find some other forum to talk about your fantasy life on. :lol: