Advice on seriousness

Eaten By Wolves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If any or all of this is true, I stand what I said earlier- Once you square up with dude, do yourself a favor and stop hanging out with shitty, stupid people.

Unless you're a hype and dope has completely hosed your judgment. Then it might take watching someone getting shot and killed and you having to go to jail because you just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time...trust me, things in this country are NOT getting easier for people who want to fuck around on the wrong side of the law, especially when it comes to guns and dope.

So because someone moves weight, and has guns around them, that would make them a shitty person?

Not that I believe the story at all, but that seems like a pretty retarded way to classify someone as a shitty person

Not because of the drugs necessarily, more for the stupidity/disrespect factor.

It's been my experience that there's smart drug dealers out there, and there's even a few decent drug dealers out there. The ones that fuck around with loaded guns and wound people while lurfed out of their gourds on xanax are neither and should be given wide berth.

Not because of the drugs necessarily, more for the stupidity/disrespect factor.

It's been my experience that there's smart drug dealers out there, and there's even a few decent drug dealers out there. The ones that fuck around with loaded guns and wound people while lurfed out of their gourds on xanax are neither and should be given wide berth.

That makes more sense

I want to kno how this guy isnt incarcerated in the first place. DEA, drugs, and guns and hes still free? You kno what that means right? I'm all about paying my debts but it may be a good idea to stay away from the guy for a minute. If he ends up going to jail just drop the money on his books. Im sure he will appreciate it

i knew that would get a rise out of you (nohomo)

anyone else notice all the threads asking for help lately?

Yes, especially the travel threads. Theres probably at least 5 for every big city in the continental us. Whatever happened to just going and figuring shit out along the way??

Well I got the dude his 450 yesterday (owed him 500), he said not to worry about the 50 bucks on the side and was very appreciative of me risking my shit to get him cash. Long story short, guy might be going to federal raped in the ass prision and I am worried for him. Also dropped 2 grand for his lawyers retainer fee, so if he skips town I am going to be pissed. Hopefully I get hella good karma from this and dont get burned on this cause I have to start over from square one for the third fucking time since moving back home.

I swear I am cursed or something.

Sorry for making a thread about this but this is situation I had never expected to encounter because I stay off the rader pretty fucking well and anything that could put me on someones sketches me out hardcore.

2073770308_phonepics050.jpg.333317c5a772890af616abb02ebaa001.jpg

1906763318_phonepics048.jpg.6d0b23818b369ae420a4e22b09805bb7.jpg