ball surgery disappreciation thread

thismachinekills

if it makes you feel any better, while i was in highschool, i was having asscrack surgery once a year at least for cysts.

yes. fucking asscrack surgery.

i imagine it's not as painful as ballsack surgery, but anytime you move your spine, you get this feeling like someone's holding a blowtorch on your asscrack. it's not pleasant. but at the end of it, you get many many many refills of very strong (not generic) painkillers.

How the fuck do you shit after asscrack surgery?

Were you hooked up to a colostomy bag?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few months ago I had an infected cyst on my ball sack which grew to a decent size over a couple of days before anything could be done about it.

After having two old Irish doctors discuss my condition while touching my sack for a good 10minutes they decided to stab me in the nut with a needle and then slice open the cyst to let it bleed out. Needless to say this was uncomfortable BUT as they wouldnt give me painkillers I just got some off my bro and took a few days off work to watch dvds and think un sexy thoughts.

Also it smelt like dead animals around that general area for a week or so after.

Goodluck with your scrotum homie

LOLWUT???

How the fuck do you shit after asscrack surgery?

Were you hooked up to a colostomy bag?

no, i was able to shit just fine. i just had a gaping hole in my upper-asscrack stuffed with gauze. that shit took like fucking 2 months to heal since i couldn't wait for it to finish, and just ended up trying to go skateboarding, and ended up ripping it more.

My boy got that asscrack shit... same deal from working out... he gets the cysts for some reason... when he's not lifting, they don't come around... and this dude is like, disciplined... doesn't lift stupid, doesn't use all that fucking gumby gold powdered bullshit, eats king status, fish, salads, good protiens....

bump half-sack, SOA dope!