ball surgery disappreciation thread

thismachinekills

so right now i have an inguinal hernia. it's basically just a hernia that broke through, and somehow ended up in my ballsack.

yeah.

in my fucking ballsack.

so i've been looking around and the only way to fix this is surgery, which basically means they have to SOMEHOW get into my sack, push this shit back in, and sew it up. i'm tempted to not even worry about it because it doesn't give me pain or anything, but the doc said thats not a good idea. plus it can cause infertility/serious shit if it goes unchecked.

i just had an ultrasound on my balls yesterday to look around, and that wasn't fun either.

i'm not that terribly worried about it, but i've heard/read the term "groin incision" WAYYYY too many times in the past couple days :o

anybody had any shit like this? :lol:

edit- wikipedia link, if anybody cares... there are pictures of dicks on there. beware.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inguinal_hernia

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've never had a hernia or ball surgery so that shit sucks

i do have a story about a friend though

i'm not sure how many of you know bmx riding and dirt jumping

but my friend had to bail after going off a jump wrong and some how when he landed on his brake lever, went through his pants and into his sack

he didn't loose any but that shit must have been horrible

levr00014%20Sinz%20Mini%20Lever%20%281%29.jpg

I has to go into surgery for what they thought was the same thing but turned out something less serious. Anyways, the surgery was fine. You go in, they put you under, you wake up, chill for an hour, then have someone come pick you up. Done deal.

ahh word, did you have a variococele or whatever?

i've done some investigating haha

ahh word, did you have a variococele or whatever?

i've done some investigating haha

All they did was put in an IV. Wheel me into surgery. Knock me out. I wake up a little bit later. Drink some apple juice. Throw it up from the knock out gas and go home. They gave me some Oxy's but I didnt even need them at all.

Im currently travelling and wont be home for at least 7 months. I've had pains in my balls for the last 2 years and now its just getting quite bad + Ive been kicked in the groin really hard twice this year from MT training. I want to see a doctor but because I am in Canada and not Aust, it's going to be really expensive. I know this is the wrong place to ask but if you were in my position would you wait 7 months or get it looked at asap.

When I was getting a vasectomy the doctor fucked up and nicked a blood vessel. I spent three weeks on the couch taking percocet and playing grand theft auto with a nutsack the size of a grapefruit. Had corrective surgery to remove the clotted blood.

I also had a staph infection on my ballsack about a year after and they had to lance it.

My balls have been though the ringer. Best of luck.

Good Times,

i had a surgery similar to this when i was about 5. they made the incisions on my lower stomach though. all i remember is peeing blood and going to see the doctor. i also seem to recall being put under and throwing up after surgery but those are probably just my imagination making memories of things people told me about. i got a my pet monster out of the deal though, so it was a win.

my dude fucked his balls up really bad skating a rail when he was younger.

the injury was caught on film by one of his boys and they tried to make me watch it recently but i refused because i am a pussy and seeing shit like that does not sit well with me.

they still work and everything, but you can feel like a little knot inside of one of them which sorta weirded me out the first time i felt it. but now i'm cool with it.

balls!

There are these wires or ducts that connect to your balls, right.

10 years ago I was at a hardcore show, sitting on the stage waiting for the band to start. This kid I know came and told me and my buddy how earlier that month his ball duct had got somehow tangled or knotted or something, and had to be operated. He said the pain (before surgery) was horrible.

Doc had told him he would've lost the ball had he wasted any more time and not get it operated immediately.

2nd, I can't believe you posted this about yourself. I'd say you're going to be the butt of all our jokes, but it's more like the balls.

yesterday i had an old lady rub cream all over my balls and scan them. privacy isn't one of my main concerns.

besides, whats the fun of having a hernia in your ballsack if you can't make jokes about it?

I had a doctor feel up my balls and tell me that I had a hernia when I was 16.

So my pops set up the appointment to see the surgeon, and the surgeon felt up my balls and said that whoever said I had a hernia was an idiot and that I just had a strained muscle or some shit from too much skateboarding and to just lay on the couch and watch tv for a week or two and I'll be fine.

Which I did, and was fine.

So basically I came mad close to having my ballsack cut open for no reason, and had to have my balls felt up by two different dudes in the process.

/nh