What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

We have had this discussion before. An insult from a base head, does not mean anything to me. I can come back and tell you to go fuck fuck yourself or any number of variations on that, but I think a more effective route would be to tell you to

Grow up and be a father to your child instead of some worthless selfish cockroach trying to score your next hit.

You shoot some drugs in your arm.

You are not there for your daughter.

You blame everyone else instead of stepping up.

Your daughter has to deal with the outcome of your actions for her whole life.

What am I missing?

Even if you are 100% about whatnot, that still does not stop you from doing the right thing by your daughter.

I knew it would be easy to top a simple insult to you, because all I had to do is speak the truth. You are already feeling guilty about it.

If what I said has made you mad, how about you really think about it over night and decide if I am making stuff up or am I telling the truth. I have not really said anything that you already don't know.

The full truth is, I have not said anything about you, that you can't decide to change and prove me wrong.

Stop being a waste of space and be a grown up and father to your daughter.

oh so youre a mind reader and you have ESP? im not playing your game fool. you insulted me by calling me a shitty dad and saying you felt sorry for my kid. fuck off for that. anyone would get mad at that. especially since yall know my background. aint hard to tell. im in the process of gettin gmy life straight. if you gonna hate on that i feel sorry for you.

oh so youre a mind reader and you have ESP? im not playing your game fool. you insulted me by calling me a shitty dad and saying you felt sorry for my kid. fuck off for that. anyone would get mad at that. especially since yall know my background. aint hard to tell. im in the process of gettin gmy life straight. if you gonna hate on that i feel sorry for you.

You think I am hating on you for getting your life straight? Not true, I actually applaud you for that, but trying and doing are two separate things.

Everyday is a new day. Everyday, you can stop trying and just do it.

You have a kid, man up and be a father.

Until you do, you are nothing but a worthless junkie waste of space and your daughter is paying for that.

F3. Honest help here. If you find you keep slipping up...

Move the fuck away from where you are at. It's been the only way a lot of friends have been able to properly get themselves clean. Whenever they come back for an extended period (sometimes just for the weekend)they get straight on it again.

A change of scenery is the best way to get yourself clean IMO.