>DENVER COLORADO<

joseph879@ms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those two pieces are the same and they are the same as they have been for 7 years. Is it really that fun to paint the same piece on the same legal walls year after year? I hope I quit when it comes to that point.

what not enough connections and handle bars for you? maybe if he threw some polka dots in this fill it would be better?

..Not to mention that they judge the quality of graff by materialistic standards, because they have the money to buy lots of good cans and dont have the same financial obstacles as a poor writer;so they also have more time to be painting. Therefore ,among themselves,it becomes all about "how many' and "how big" their colorful,soulless copycat pieces are. skillone uti bigtime mag..about yuppie writers...i believe still exists today

what not enough connections and handle bars for you? maybe if he threw some polka dots in this fill it would be better?

I'm pretty sure you are the one over compensating with doo dads and technique to hide your lack of foundation in letter structure. At least east has letters.

http://indyink.com/shows/november-4th/

Graves, Jive, & Maes

Fried Chicken anagallona Gasoline

This Friday November 4th

40_nov1.jpg

jive11x9x1woodCROPPED.jpg

40_nov2.jpg

Fried Chicken anagallona Gasoline

New work from - Mike Graves, Keith Jive and Markham Maes. Local legends bring the street to the shop. The free beer and good times start at 7pm!

INDYINK

84 S. Broadway • Denver, CO