>DENVER COLORADO<

joseph879@ms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you all need to shut the fuck up.mostly every one on here hasnt crushed Shit or dont crush shit... Lil tags here and there,A throwie or two??lol. Mean while no one hits new spots, no one gets the highway anymore The city is clean. What happened to the good old days kier jump overs alllll down 125 from alameda to turnpike, driving around the city with koze EVERY WHERE!!!!, big ass ac sluts rollers on the solo tip. Aset roof tops in the middle of downtown guer tags on every dumpster Thats real shit!!

Thats when is wasnt cool to wear skinny jeans(still aint coo) dress like a man not some damn tran.

talkin to a cop was a BIG NO NO!

What was a 12oz?

What was a dhs?

what was a mtk?

What was a company logo?

What was a kovet?

What was a woe?

What was a pager?

There I go hopin on the Dthread again statin whats on my high ass mind at 8am..haha

Just remember graffiti is a full contact sport if you talk shit there are alot of othere people out there that will fuck u up an jack ur paint for sayin or doing the wrong thing.

My hood ass is one.

Much love to my crew and my homies who ride by my side im out!!

Ps3 on line time ha ha

Man you all need to shut the fuck up.mostly every one on here hasnt crushed Shit or dont crush shit... Lil tags here and there,A throwie or two??lol. Mean while no one hits new spots, no one gets the highway anymore The city is clean. What happened to the good old days kier jump overs alllll down 125 from alameda to turnpike, driving around the city with koze EVERY WHERE!!!!, big ass ac sluts rollers on the solo tip. Aset roof tops in the middle of downtown guer tags on every dumpster Thats real shit!!

Thats when is wasnt cool to wear skinny jeans(still aint coo) dress like a man not some damn tran.

talkin to a cop was a BIG NO NO!

What was a 12oz?

What was a dhs?

what was a mtk?

What was a company logo?

What was a kovet?

What was a woe?

What was a pager?

There I go hopin on the Dthread again statin whats on my high ass mind at 8am..haha

Just remember graffiti is a full contact sport if you talk shit there are alot of othere people out there that will fuck u up an jack ur paint for sayin or doing the wrong thing.

My hood ass is one.

Much love to my crew and my homies who ride by my side im out!!

Ps3 on line time ha ha

haha where you at now i dont see you anywhere???