>DENVER COLORADO<

joseph879@ms

ok where is all your cool graffiti wocka or francis. i can walk on my own homie can you. enough with the chit chat.

i know who really gets down in this city. And it is top notch from all crews (basicly).

im just tired of seeing the same tags on the same dumpsters from the same screen names & if you dont agree you dont have to.

i would love to see a peice from venge or any other dumspter tagger ( sorry my nigga for throwing you out there but since you posted the pic and i needed a example lol) but the fact remains they cant.

so the moral of the story is step your game up dumpster tags= fingering pussy and dropping a dope peice= maybe fucking some broad.

Why would you want to finger her when you can soul fuck her into purgatory.

i know its a bad example but hey and no hard feelings venge

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok where is all your cool graffiti wocka or francis. i can walk on my own homie can you. enough with the chit chat.

Eastside Denver, North Philly, South Philly, West Philly and, SouthEast Denver.

A few hits in Manhattan, Providence, South Jersey and, The Bronx.

Start with Cap Hill and move East, "homie".

State your name (on the net, pussy)!

Leave one, should you decide to hack me out in these streets...that you rock oh so hard!

I swear to, GOD that I will end your "graff career"...should you be foolish enough to step!

See you soon?:eek: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjLfT5w6Aeg&feature=pyv&ad=9537899375&kw=gardening

Have you planted your HERBS yet?

Same 9-13 people year in and year out...

Sure, some little piecers and in-it-for the-minute chumps come along and, put in work....but aye, who cares?

Denver's REAL SCENE is top-notch. And yes, there is allot of promise in the latest batch of bombers. No lie!

You WHACK children are too caught up with petty internet politics and each other's egos....to actually paint.

You internet jock-straps continue to throw dirt on our city, by posting your bullshit on this site.

Real recognize real.

Try harder, children.

LOL!

WOE, USURP, FEVER, ENDR, DKAER, VOICE, SNAGS, CLEVER, DAZER, EVOL, BUMMER BALE etc.?

You don't see them airing each other out on the net or, posting their ups.

Again, try harder little guys.

WE ARE NOT IMPRESSED.

Actions hold more weight than words.

Get at me,

WAR2

X,KH

fool your a joke im out..... you have no fucking idea next time stay in your lane and you wont look like a dumbass

Take it easy Machiventa Melchizedek,

I'm just playing Devil's advocate.

You guys take everything far too seriously, I'll be over in ch.0. Making jokes.

Why don't you re-read my original post, I don't see what the big deal is.

Also,

I don't post pictures of tags, or dumpsters, or newspaper boxes, or doorways,

but sometimes when someone else does, I see something I did.

Its a good barometer for me, if someone I don't know is catching my work I might actually be getting over a little.

Its hard to keep perspective-especially with something as subjective as who is, or isn't, putting in work.

Idgaf about anyones perception of my graffiti I do what I want and im not here to prove shit to anyone, if I post a pic its cause I wanted to, I mean shit who else posts pictures on here? And just because im not out painting pieces and throwys doesn't mean I can't, ill paint what I want when I want. Don't judgr graffiti as a whole from what you see on this disgusting thread, and idgaf about other writers and what they think, every single one of us is an average human being that will always be average, and i give respect to niggas goin out there and risking their freedom

everyone who has an enemy should just go take 5 flicks of that persons graffiti, or ten flix of writers they dont know, an get out of their corners, small town minded mentalities are whack, being well traveled and solid connections are where its at, this thread has been a joke since it got erased years ago, its supposed to show denvers outsiders our best, not show eachother who wins the popularity contest. if you get arond town enough you see all the shit on here anyway. ill bench you if your dope an you dont like me as long as we dont have beef, because what i see thats better than me is still an influence. this town has mad style from the hands to the burners, step out your box, we all do graffiti in some form or fashion, and we all come up who have heart....and its fuckin nice out, im high an i aint grumpy.

... cool story bro! haha

ACT, we met a few years back and you can ask your friends (both new and old) about me.

Internet rep means shit in the streets and...its corny!

Step up or step off.

No qualms BUT...

MM, STATE YOUR NAME or LEAVE ONE...YOU PUSSY!

I don't give a fuck who you are and whatnot.

History means shit if you aren't going hard today.

You are a 12OZ. BITCH!

It's on!

BOBBY, you get yours.

No disrespect BUT some of the guys you ride with are middle-aged (and obese) clowns.

You can def do better.

WHITE COURTESY TELEPHONE, you are a toy. SHUT UP!

That night in Philly was just okay.

I'd give you a pass for affiliations but NOPE, you are a dickriding herb.

Give up!

Again, START IN CAP HILL AND MOVE EAST.

I will catch you slipping.

Fucking internet tough guys? G-A-Y!

PEACEY PEACE HERBS,

War2

Xmen, KH

:lol:

P.S. I live for beef, not this internet "machismo".

Trust.

ACT, we met a few years back and I wished you would signed my blackbook.

Internet rep means alot to me so please be my friend...

MM, STATE YOUR NAME SO I CAN JOCK YOU

I do give a fuck who you are and whatnot.

History means everything.

Wocka is a 12OZ. BITCH!

Can we be friends on facebook

BOBBY, you get yours.

No disrespect BUT some of the guys you ride with are middle-aged kings that wocka rides their jock.

Wocka wishes he can do better but style speaks for itself

WHITE COURTESY TELEPHONE,

That night in Philly was just okay. Wocka wished you would of let him kiss you. (I know kinda gay)

I'd give you a pass for affiliations but NOPE, but what does War2's pass get you? (A new facebook friend)

Again, START IN CAP HILL AND MOVE EAST.

I will catch you slipping and get you to sign my blackbook.

Fucking internet guys? Wocka is G-A-Y!

PEACEY PEACE HERBS,

War2

Xmen, KH

:lol:

P.S. I live for tubesteak, not this internet "hederosexual".

Trust.

Fixed your response for you ;)