>DENVER COLORADO<

joseph879@ms

this is the only reply I have for you on here.

For one I have my own place bitch I don't like with my parents.

Two.. My mom just died two weeks ago.. For bringing her up I'm going to take a baseball bat to your face instead of just straight beating your bitch ass..

Third.. ME call the cops?!?!?! Lmao.... I do real graffiti and real crimes on the daily un like your legal wall paint buying bitch ass. Go home toy.. Post more pics from ten years ago when you kinda painted shit...

3782461264_3e2735934e.jpg

Untitled by Muy Fresco, on Flickr

3782461362_1bd2327e2c.jpg

I don't live like with my parets either....(retard) I just paint pieces about idiots that do this shit.

Picture that baby screamin" I do REAL graffiti and REAL crimes on the daily!"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its pretty fucking obvious, why don't you read it again and look at the pictures again? Let me guess... You write "twinkletoes"?

let me guess ur a bitch in public,leave state pots some old shit thinkin u could bang?

Remember now graffiti is a full contact sport.

Im sure ill see u again...when ur In bitch mode.

3782461264_3e2735934e.jpg

3782461362_1bd2327e2c.jpg

I don't live like with my parets either....(retard) I just paint pieces about idiots that do this shit.

Picture that baby screamin" I do REAL graffiti and REAL crimes on the daily!"[/quote

now that I know who you are... why are you talking or getting involved at all?? you don't even stay here anymore.... If you wanna start some shit lets get it rollin.. You don't have much here and it's easy to take someone out when they don't stay here..... Lemme know...

Kid feels huge in his little town. Sucks when real hard hitters come and smash your town fuck there bitches and burn em with or with out 12 0z! Toy,toy,toy,toy,toy,toy.... That toy couldnt burn a bag of shit! He's just going diss shit! wow never seen that before. Step it up and show it on a wall or freight? Straight toy,toy,toy,toy,toy,toy....