>DENVER COLORADO<

joseph879@ms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The buff is shit in Denv ain't it.. However I don't see anyone going the extra mile except SWS. By the way if I catch some of you like Dboe and Slek I'm gonna cut your hands off!!! :D:D:D

fuck slek from minnesota goin over dtown heads n shit but y u hatin on dboe? the fuck did a nigga do to yo shit.

quit hatin on the thread use pms before shit gets deleted again.

g2041.jpg

The buff is shit in Denv ain't it.. However I don't see anyone going the extra mile except SWS.

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Uh oh, better go post every throwup you've ever done... for the hundredth time. That'll show 'em!!

Sorry, but we can't all have the same name recognition as the legendary Andrew Reynolds! Haha you're calling someone a "herb"... in 2012... in Colorado. Hopefully you can come up with something better next time- maybe if you edit your post a few more times it'll come out a little better. Perhaps brutal zingers just aren't your forte....

Sorry, but we can't all have the same name recognition as the legendary Andrew Reynolds! Haha you're calling someone a "herb"... in 2012... in Colorado. Hopefully you can come up with something better next time- maybe if you edit your post a few more times it'll come out a little better. Perhaps brutal zingers just aren't your forte....

you know who i am so step and do something about it, or buy me beers an give me free drugs like 99 percent of your crew does when they see me in person.

Id bet money you will never step up to me in real life... in fact pm me and we can meet anywhere you'd like, even tho we both know that will never happen.

I have "stepped up" to you in real life... and you got beat up. That doesn't narrow it down very much though, does it?

You need to calm down. I thought yardwanderer's comment was pretty silly and hyperbolic too, but you just make yourself wayyyyy too easy to make fun of.

I have "stepped up" to you in real life... and you got beat up. That doesn't narrow it down very much though, does it?

You need to calm down. I thought yardwanderer's comment was pretty silly and hyperbolic too, but you just make yourself wayyyyy too easy to make fun of.

Any time any place lil man you ain't scaring nobodyMaybe this time it canbe one on one cuz we both knw you ain't doing shit without numbers on your side. Hope to see you soon lil man

Any time any place lil man you ain't scaring nobodyMaybe this time it canbe one on one cuz we both knw you ain't doing shit without numbers on your side. Hope to see you soon lil man

For someone so up and keeping it so real why are you so good at consistently making yourself look like an absolute clown on this forum? You don't need to prove yourself all the time, you spray, that's more than 60% of the people do here and yet you're so quick to nut up over the internet. Stop making yourself look like a toy and grow some thicker skin it's just the internet brah.

Any time any place lil man you ain't scaring nobody lil man