wisdom teeth

complex

my shits are coming in and i am REALLY not looking foward to this shit. I am going to make a shit ton of edible weed shit before i go, so i will be able to stand not smoking buds that whole week, and the mother fuckers better give me a shit load of vicoden. Teeth pain is probably my least favorite type of pain. FUCK that shit. If possible i would want them to not be taken out, but the dentist said it will fuck my other teeth up if i dont.

fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm lovin' these make thread and post boobs for no reason time thing..preeeetttyyy aweeesssomee....

As for wisdom teeth i got perks and ate em all in a few days...the awesomeness for those few days was not worth the pain after i ran out.... wasn't terrible but wasn't worth it...the first thing after i got them out was went and got some sweet n sour chicken...it was hard to eat but meh...

i got mine pullt.

fuckin weak sauce, luckily the weekend i got them pullt it was fucken nfl playoff weekend with a shitload of games on, so i just popped vikes and watched some real ass football.

then i got a whole peanut stuck in my tooth hole, that sucked.

but i got to keep my teeth. someday i'll make a necklace outta them, and tell drunk sluts that they are from a shark that killed my dad or something to get inside their pussy.

I had an impacted wisdom tooth. yeah one lol.

Long story short I had this fucking weird burning sensation I took all my vicodine in the first two days. It wouldn't go away...my script was for 38...before pill 36 I tried advil...shit did the trick.

Anyone else have this happen...ps the nigga that was talking about 6 of them shits being pulled out it also gotta do with the dentist...my nigga was through insurance and he fucking was texting the whole time while he was extracting my shit.