Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
complex

wisdom teeth

got all 4 out. not enough pain killers to last. fuck. im sure a bunch of you have had this.

pick for your time

bacon-bra-01.jpg

I'm glad I got my hands on some morphine pills when mine were taken out. Shit would have not been pleasant without um. good luck with that

I had mine pulled and went to work afterwards then played hockey that night, you guys are pussies.

morphine and painkillers are for fags.

your a pussie.

HA!

Boom roasted

you're* a pussy and obviously the painkillers have made you a grammaretard.

Go sleep it off.

you're* a pussy and obviously the painkillers have made you a grammaretard.

Go sleep it off.

this is actually a true statement.

my cheek swelled up and i had to go back and have it drained, shit was pretty gnar. exploded with pus.

more pills though.

all and all a pleasant experience.

waking up from sodium penethol is awesome too.

i like when i got ramen noodles all under the stiches and they had to take the stiches out remove the noodles out of the hole and re-stitch it.

i got my bottom 2 out when i was about 18. my mom worked at the hospital that the procedure was being done at. i remeber i opened my eyes and i saw her across the room and i said "mom, i feel like im black" cuz my lips felt all big and shit.

the things we say when coming off the shit.

no offense to anyone out there.

That dental gas was fun. I think I lasted like 5 seconds more than the dentist and assistants expected. They put the mask on and started to ask questions, general day-to-day questions...then they asked me about work and I went on this rant and the doc and his assistants all started looking each other.

Then I blacked out.

And fuck not smoking for a week.

when i got mine out i got 24 oxy. 4 days later i called the doc and was like YO DOC GOT 2 PILLS LEFT AND STILL IN PAIN so they gave me another 30 hydrocodone, which are not even close to oc but if u take enough its feels good. also to make em last i say rail em.

i got mine pullt a few years ago.

dentist told me i wouldnt have to have my teeth pulled, but they did it anyways.

the recovery sucked beacuse i got a legume stuck in the old tooth hole.

ate a lot of pain pills and watched play off football and got thru it tho.

• Like 1

A week I think. My friend got his out and got the dry socket possibly from smoking. That did not look like any fun at all.

I got all 4 out and they gave me 14 vikes. 14. What the fuck wasI supposed to do with those? They were gone in 3 days, and the bleeding didn't stop for 24 hours. Fuck that noise.

I had mine pulled and went to work afterwards then played hockey that night, you guys are pussies.

morphine and painkillers are for fags.

While on the subject, one of my good friends had 6 wisdom teeth, which I didn't know was even possible. He got all 6 out, took an Excedrin, and ate a full pasta dinner the next day. Fucking wild.

DUB POST COMBO

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now