Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
staby

When in Roma..

Get drunk as fuck and visit a sketchy E cafe.. What is there to do in this town at this time of the year?

Guest 50million

3:41am. drunk as shit. house warming party at my new house. epic.

I lived there 10 years ago, but I can't recommend any bars, the last few times I was there they were all gone.

We would buy hash from bartenders, some bars would let you smoke it there too.

If you need hash/weed, try the Campo Di Fiori area - just approach some kids who are smoking and ask, a lot of writers hang out there too.

I just loved to get drunk and wander around - Trestevere is a fun area.

Italian broads over 19 can be a tough nut to crack, but the teens are all horny. There is a ton of American girls studying there, so you'll prob have better luck with them as they all go crazy overseas.

If you get bored and want to meet tourists or randoms, hang out on the Spanish Steps... they have a pub crawl that leaves from there too.

san lorenzo. go there for weed, food, cheap bars, hot local girls, dont piss off the locals.

them trains are hot.

Im lovin it forsure. good combination of writers and horny american womenz fosho. im starting to forget how to speak english bleeeeeeh. had a bad experience with some shiesty food tho..

Anyone know if KURT is a local writer or just passed through and bombed hard?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now