DAO appreciation thread...yup.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We ARE cro magnons you dumb fuck.

You said that both neanderthals AND cro magnons died off. :lol:

No, closely related.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Cro-Magnon

"An early form of modern human (Homo sapiens) inhabiting Europe in the late Paleolithic Period, from about 40,000 to 10,000 years ago, characterized by a broad face and tall stature. It is known from skeletal remains first found in the Cro-Magnon cave in southern France. Cro-Magnons coexisted with European Neanderthal populations for several thousand years, although there is little evidence of interbreeding. "

We are not considered "Cro-Magnons". These closely-related humans, existed thousands of years ago, and were an "early form" of human. It says the only reason we know of their existence is through archaelogical finds. Meaning, they don't exist today. You fail yet again.

In other words....

THEY'RE THE

SAME FUCKING

ANIMAL!!!

Nope. Just because two closely-related animals can mate, doesn't mean they are the same animal. Just closely related, and in the same Family. Donkeys & Horses do not belong to the same Species.

pediatrics.jpg.beb90f553dc002b40cf7e66e35fbee90.jpg

BUT A WOLF AND ANY OTHER DOG CAN!!!

HIOOOOOHHH!!!!

[ATTACH]118749[/ATTACH]

Because you're a remedial clown, you forgot to read this part:

"That said, different animals can mate if they both share a recent common ancestory, such as donkeys & horses, and wolves & dogs."

Oh yeah, and you never answered why you think humans & chimps are different breeds of the same animal when in fact neither can mate with each other.

No, closely related.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Cro-Magnon

"An early form of modern human (Homo sapiens) inhabiting Europe in the late Paleolithic Period, from about 40,000 to 10,000 years ago, characterized by a broad face and tall stature. It is known from skeletal remains first found in the Cro-Magnon cave in southern France. Cro-Magnons coexisted with European Neanderthal populations for several thousand years, although there is little evidence of interbreeding. "

We are not considered "Cro-Magnons". These closely-related humans, existed thousands of years ago, and were an "early form" of human. It says the only reason we know of their existence is through archaelogical finds. Meaning, they don't exist today. You fail yet again.

I didn't say that we are "considered" cro magnons.

I said that we basically are cro magnons.

Being as they evolved directly into us with no split into any other form of humans.

There are no other humans. We evolved directly from cro magnons.

Therefore we are evolved cro magnons.

Please find ANYWHERE in that definition where it says a wolf is a dog. It only says dogs evolved from wolves. Here's your chance to prove everyone wrong, DAO.

For the 10th fucking time in this thread alone...

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761569837/dog_family.html

"Dog Family, group of intelligent, carnivorous mammals that includes domestic dogs and their relatives, coyotes, wolves, foxes, jackals, dholes, raccoon dogs, and bush dogs."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canidae

"anidae (pronounced /ˈkænɨdiː/[2]) is the biological family of carnivorous mammals that includes the wolves, foxes, jackals, coyotes, and the domestic dog; "

I didn't say that we are "considered" cro magnons.

I said that we basically are cro magnons.

Being as they evolved directly into us with no split into any other form of humans.

There are no other humans. We evolved directly from cro magnons.

Therefore we are evolved cro magnons.

Being "considered" something is the same thing as "being" something, you illiterate homosexual.

Saying "basically are" to anyone means that you're saying we are cro magnons. We're not mind readers where we can figure out what you mean by "basically" and how much or how little that means we are cro magnons or not. I said we evolved from Cro Magnons, then you disagreed and said we basically are Cro Magnons. Now you're back to saying we evolved from Cro Magnons. So that means you agree with my original point. You're the dumbest, most argumentative troll in 12oz history.

Then you posted a pic of your sister.

I never had to post a pic of myself, and I'm willing to bet that you're in the minority there.

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Ok so you're still arguing with theo about wolves, dogs, donkeys and stupid shit. Well You're wrong when it comes to all of that shit that you've been saying.

And now you're arguing with me about someone who i'm not? How are you gonna tell me who i am? And for that matter, who fuckin cares. I'm not a dude, so you're not hurting my feelings... Sorry that your stupidity is causing three year olds to clown on you, i guess that's why you have to argue with everyone on 12oz. Right? Yes. I'm hungry. Where the philly cheese steaks at?!

For the 10th fucking time in this thread alone...

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761569837/dog_family.html

"Dog Family, group of intelligent, carnivorous mammals that includes domestic dogs and their relatives, coyotes, wolves, foxes, jackals, dholes, raccoon dogs, and bush dogs."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canidae

"anidae (pronounced /ˈkænɨdiː/[2]) is the biological family of carnivorous mammals that includes the wolves, foxes, jackals, coyotes, and the domestic dog; "

I asked you to find it anywhere in HIS article that HE posted. That's not the same article. Encarta does not say wolves are dogs, but seperates them from dogs.

Furthermore, Wikipedia does not count. Because anyone can edit it. Guess who put that definition in Wikipedia that you just posted? I did. I copied that straight out of a dictionary to put on Wikipedia since it shows dogs & wolves to be seperate, and you fell right in to the trap. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I asked you to find it anywhere in HIS article that HE posted. That's not the same article. Encarta does not say wolves are dogs, but seperates them from dogs.

Why the fuck would you even be arguing with what he posted in the first place, if it didn't clearly say that a wolf is a dog? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You fucking fail at trolling.

I'm going to bed.

Why the fuck would you even be arguing with what he posted in the first place, if it didn't clearly say that a wolf is a dog? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wasn't arguing with the material he posted. I was asking why he'd post that because I assumed he thought it was showing a wolf is a dog. He then clarified that he does not think a wolf is a dog. And you wrote "THANK YOU" like an exasperated damsel in distress hoping someone would take her side while she's getting her ass kicked. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived