Bobby Joe Blythe lets his black belt Willie J Dennis beat a mentally challenged man (NSFW)

twinky the kid

Re: Bobby Joe Blythe lets his black belt Willie J Dennis beat a mentally challenged man (N

Actually, yes.

So, he was warned. Just because they said they'd come to watch is irrelevant.

Just because they "warned him" doesn't mean that they "kept warning him" like as if he was telling them to fuck off that he was definitely going over there.

Which is exactly how you're trying to paint it.

All's they said was "you're confused" and that the dude aint to be fucked with, then they went out of their way to set the shit up and close shop early just to see it.

'The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bobby Joe Blythe lets his black belt Willie J Dennis beat a mentally challenged man (N

yeah kill enemies...not civilians.

and as far as i know there was no war against 10th degree red belts in 1984.

I wasn't trying to defend them, I was just pointing out what it is.

For the record, I'd love to see video of this blackbelt getting his head stomped on then dragged out somebody's dojo to be left in a dumpster.

On some "what goes around comes around" shit.

Just because they "warned him" doesn't mean that they "kept warning him" like as if he was telling them to fuck off that he was definitely going over there.

Which is exactly how you're trying to paint it.

All's they said was "you're confused" and that the dude aint to be fucked with, then they went out of their way to set the shit up and close shop early just to see it.

Nope, that is not how I was trying to "paint it". I simply said they gave him warnings about the sensei, the dojo, etc. You tried to paint it as if Napa didn't tell him shit, and encouraged him to get his ass kicked. I simply said the Napa guys told him not to go there. Bobby Joe Blythe says this. Then again, you're DAO, and I'm sure you'd argue with BJB over what happened.

thanks for the bullshido link theo...theyve got 96 pages of info on these guys.

as for me, i took martial arts for about 9 years, and would never expect something like this to go down in a dojo.

Nope, that is not how I was trying to "paint it". I simply said they gave him warnings about the sensei, the dojo, etc. You tried to paint it as if Napa didn't tell him shit, and encouraged him to get his ass kicked. I simply said the Napa guys told him not to go there. Bobby Joe Blythe says this. Then again, you're DAO, and I'm sure you'd argue with BJB over what happened.

:rolleyes:

According to the sensei, he said the Napa Auto workers kept warning him not to go there because the dojo was known for ass kickings. It wasn't just your typical "self-defense" class.

Actually, no. It says that they told him that he was "confused" and then made it a point to close shop early just to take him over there and witness a "good show".

thanks for the bullshido link theo...theyve got 96 pages of info on these guys.

as for me, i took martial arts for about 9 years, and would never expect something like this to go down in a dojo.

Careful, some of the people here might call you a "faggot yuppie" since people weren't getting skulls cracked like the Jesus protege.

Yeah I took different martial arts in my teens. There were injuries, but nobody was stomping on heads of unconscious victims. Guess I went to a yuppie school.

Careful, some of the people here might call you a "faggot yuppie" since people weren't getting skulls cracked like the Jesus protege.

Yeah I took different martial arts in my teens. There were injuries, but nobody was stomping on heads of unconscious victims. Guess I went to a yuppie school.

Where did anybody even imply any of this?

Where did anybody even imply any of this?

Read the first 4 or 5 pages. There were some toughguys saying martial arts classes these days are for faggot yuppies, and how "real" martial arts schools are like what we saw in the Bobby Blythe video.

I said BJB stated the retard/nutjob was warned. Nothing in your quotes refuted this.

I still stand by that statement.

The tone in what you typed implied that they were trying to talk him out of going over there.

When in reality they simply gave him a fair warning, then from there they set the whole thing up.

And even closed shop early to watch the shit.

(Which is probably what I would have done too.)

The tone in what you typed implied that they were trying to talk him out of going over there.

When in reality they simply gave him a fair warning, then from there they set the whole thing up.

And even closed shop early to watch the shit.

I never said anything about the extent of their warnings or how sincere they were. Who would know that? I wasn't there. I simply stated that, according to BJB, he was warned not to go to the dojo. They very well could have just gave him a "fair warning" as a token gesture, but really were hoping he went anyway. Or they could've been dead serious. There's no way you or I can read in to what people at an auto parts store 25 years ago were thinking.

i definitely did not go to a yuppie martial arts school...thats for sure...so i know whoever was saying this in the first few pages wasnt talking about my school.

a majority of the time i was there was in the early to late 90's...and we'd hit each other pretty hard....i got a lot of injuries and bruises too from working out there.

my instructor actually reminds me of a very toned down version of bjb.

there was a lot of hazing type shit that went on there.

I never said anything about the extent of their warnings or how sincere they were.

:rolleyes:

According to the sensei, he said the Napa Auto workers kept warning him not to go there because the dojo was known for ass kickings. It wasn't just your typical "self-defense" class.

i definitely did not go to a yuppie martial arts school...thats for sure...so i know whoever was saying this in the first few pages wasnt talking about my school.

a majority of the time i was there was in the early to late 90's...and we'd hit each other pretty hard....i got a lot of injuries and bruises too from working out there.

my instructor actually reminds me of a very toned down version of bjb.

there was a lot of hazing type shit that went on there.

I must have went to one of these "yuppie" fake dojo's.

Cause even at 7, I knew that they weren't teaching us shit.

Just making us do punches and kicks in the air without even telling us how to do the shit effectively or even how to put any weight behind the shit.

I told my parents to stop wasting their money on that shit.

I must have went to one of these "yuppie" fake dojo's.

Cause even at 7, I knew that they weren't teaching us shit.

Just making us do punches and kicks in the air without even telling us how to do the shit effectively or even how to put any weight behind the shit.

I told my parents to stop wasting their money on that shit.

same here at first..at 12 i was going to a tae kwon do school that had like 50 belts..each belt = more tests = more test fees = money for the instructors lexus.

i was too young to get it, but my parents did...after like 3 months they took me out of there and put me in a real school.

by the way..the tin man cant speak...

its a full body one of these...

Bob.jpg

dressed in these..

nanquanuniform_03.jpg

with some weird rocket tin foil hat on.

what you hear is some lady's voice from off camera.

Im talking abou the actual *ding* noise that had me crackin up cuz someone said tin man, then you hear the *ding* @ 1:26

why they have a rubber tin man dressed in Gee is beyond me, unless they planned on working for the wicked witch of the East and train their flying monkeys.