another fucking pen pal mail thread vol:2 *sigh...

eatso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY cow its been along day of running around and getting packages together. So here u go..

COMPLEX

TRIPLESUPLEX

R@NDOMHERO

EATSO

SAMDRAKE123

KO SPRUEONE

SCHINTZEL

MARCOFROMHOUSTON

BORISTHEBUTCHER

TROGG_SLAYER

ACER910

ANGELDUST

EXPECT SOME SMALL TO LARGER PACKAGES COMING IN,

I FINALLY GOT MY SHIT DONE.

H0PE ILL BE RECEIVING Y0UR GUY'S SOON

From trisuplex:

Thanks!

P1030154.jpg

wow.

Trip suplex your a complete fucking toy.

negaproped for living.

im not gonna ethug this thread up

but how am i a toy

cause i sent a gurl; gurlie things?

u are extremely mad

and will not be getting packages from me

mr. jealous one

a) that was rude of me

b) i was refferring to your horrible tag, but im sure your a decent person especially seeing as your sending things in the mail to people.

also, seeing as i feel bad for name calling you out. im offering you lessons on hand styles for a discounted rate. i mean that.

eatso already gave me shit for muckin up this page so lets keep this to messages.

SO I GOT A PACKAGE FROM SEYER......

BUT MY GIRL BROKE MY CAMERA...SO I ATE THE CANDY AND POSTED THE STICKERS

I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS THREAD BUT I DONT KNOW IF ILL BE ABLE TO MAKE IT TO THE POST OFFICE ON THE REGULAR.....

SO

MAD ENVIOUS ONER

I have this week off from work and am going home to minneapolis to visit some friends. I'll be taking a grip of pictures, making some mixtapes, and hopefully dropping film/disks off to be developed on sunday or monday. Packages will be sent out to marco, swordfish, and BF as soon i have all the photos back. Sorry about being slow, but they should be sent out in the not too distant future now.

I'm also willing to add one or two more packages into the mix, so if you deem yourself worthy, let me know. First come first serve, though if i don't have a clue who you are i might have to veto you.

I always wanted to be a comic book artist when i grew up

Same here, but I have the worst continuity when it comes to drawing. I still have drawings I did as far back as 6th grade. I think I have a comic book I started, that's about this black dude who fights crime with Yo-Yo's. Obviously it wasn't a serious attempt, but I look at that shit now and laugh from time to time.

SO I GOT A PACKAGE FROM SEYER......

BUT MY GIRL BROKE MY CAMERA...SO I ATE THE CANDY AND POSTED THE STICKERS

I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS THREAD BUT I DONT KNOW IF ILL BE ABLE TO MAKE IT TO THE POST OFFICE ON THE REGULAR.....

SO

MAD ENVIOUS ONER

no reason to go big instantly. all my packages never need post office participation (euro excluded).

just stamp and go!

Archived