R.I.P SACE

HATER.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

stolen vice mag

Sacer. He’s the guy you read about in the New York Times who did the ultimate throw up: the Brooklyn Bridge. This is a large deal for two reasons. One, when you do the bridge, there’s only a very tiny ledge separating you from the black water below, making the odds of death by falling so high that it makes me nauseous thinking about it. Two, vandalizing a national monument is a felony, which means if you do it more than twice you go to jail for life or longer. Shortly after the bridge incident, he made the news again after throwing etching cream on a slew of high-end boutiques and pretentious galleries.

jesus christ thats so bad its funny. some idiot is going to pay that idiot money.

yeah man dash alwasy let random people take pictures of him when he saw them on the street. and he always let people take his polaroids. thats sounds so much like him. also that is such a sick handstyle. "here, take my picture, this is my illegal tag name, bye!"

this was going on even before he was dead. probably just going to get worse.