P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this Alf tag should be the end-all of this thread.

alf.jpg

Kids from the art institute wouldn't understand.

Fags too busy beating and dislocating their girl's shoulders and having gay haircuts and gay portfolios and whatnot. Andy Warhol was a fag and so are all of you.

fuck solidarity amongst writers that's the dumbest shit I ever heard. what we gotta be friends cus we both write(generally speaking)? that's retarded. I think there should be more war. you paint more when your getting gone over and going over others. it's better for the sport. so go out today and cross some one out. do it for graff. do it for the city, do it because you love me! whisper in my ear and tell me how much you want to suck my dick. tell me I can cum all over your face. you dirty little fuck pig whore. god bless pittsburgh an war,.

wait i thought ragging ld was cool, now im supposed to stop? cause its not cool?

what sam swuanch said up there is true tho, we should work on our city a little before we go nuts lookin like assholes and building our own cases on the internets...

i dont break the law, i dont condone it. close this thread. we dont deserve it.

you fucking kids don't learn. dissing ld's that don't have shit to do with that old ass beef is gay as fuck. i talked to necs and he even said the beef was dead. get a fucking life. bunch of sore losers. and thats not hk, hk is a good friend of mine.

naw, it was HK....he said he dun give a fuck bout nuthin and hell do what he wants when he wants and fuck the world...and that he did diss LD but still has homies in LD as well as enemies in LD so hows that for some chaos fucked in the ass kinda ying yang topsy turvy shit... then he yelled out the window "FLOCKA!!" at a hooker in the hill and started talkin bout gettin his dick sucked by some crack addict back in the day....hes great and it was great...and im a happier man because of it

and war is the only way to go....its kinda fucked up not havin SOME kinda beef goin...i mean, its cool n all....but you know....beef is fun as fuck and it keeps fools young and live

LESS PEACE MORE WAR!!!!.....im bored

i need black hookers in my life...like i want to have a black hooker from the hill as a serious girlfriend...i wanna go steady with her and beat her ass randomly on the street for her money and be mad when she sucks dick for it....then make her suck dick for it and keep the vicious cycle going...

ALF was the homie ! I miss that fool... always had good solid original style. and was a beast on a flatland bmx. as gay as it is it's really difficult to do... He ain't even a fat bastard no more.. if he's even still alive. where has the wind blown our wayward friend alf.. oh well we got ALE and he's the illest mutherfucker(litterally) Alive! slip a finger in a a lion tiger jesus freak all yipped up! next stop tinsel town.

How bout I was walking across the Birmingham bridge today, and a black dude on a cell phone stops me and goes "hey man you look familiar". He then hands me his cell phone, says "here, talk to this person" and then fuckin jumps off the bridge! I hung up and then called 911, then looked over the bridge to see that this motherfucker is still alive! He then swims over to a barge, climbs up it, and then runs away!

Someone needs to put this dude down with a crew ASAP.

These flicks are the best I could come up with:

Black guy

saidsewell.jpg

Bridge

ropebridge.jpg

• Like 1

ALF was the homie ! I miss that fool... always had good solid original style. and was a beast on a flatland bmx. as gay as it is it's really difficult to do... He ain't even a fat bastard no more.. if he's even still alive. where has the wind blown our wayward friend alf.. oh well we got ALE and he's the illest mutherfucker(litterally) Alive! slip a finger in a a lion tiger jesus freak all yipped up! next stop tinsel town.

need ZIG to make a come back and save the city....im gunna go out of my way to spit on a co worker today and say it was a complete accident... then do it again immediately after i apologize and say it was an accident too

How bout I was walking across the Birmingham bridge today, and a black dude on a cell phone stops me and goes "hey man you look familiar". He then hands me his cell phone, says "here, talk to this person" and then fuckin jumps off the bridge! I hung up and then called 911, then looked over the bridge to see that this motherfucker is still alive! He then swims over to a barge, climbs up it, and then runs away!

Someone needs to put this dude down with a crew ASAP.

These flicks are the best I could come up with:

Black guy

saidsewell.jpg

Bridge

ropebridge.jpg

wait huh..... from the birmingham? thats the tallest river spanning bridge we got... I don't think you would live.... and how the fuck did he run away on a barge? this is fishy