P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fuck are you talkin about son? no one on here is involved in any kind of scene, thats why we got time to be on the internet, surely u can understand that principal?

you make it seem like no one likes you because of an impenetrable scene that wont let you break thru.

trust me theres nothing holding you back but your busted ass attitude and your busted ass graffiti that dont exist. plus, i think your a cop, that would be a setback as well, since you are obviously looking to break into a scene that does not exist.

• Like 1

the fuck are you talkin about son? no one on here is involved in any kind of scene, thats why we got time to be on the internet, surely u can understand that principal?

you make it seem like no one likes you because of an impenetrable scene that wont let you break thru.

trust me theres nothing holding you back but your busted ass attitude and your busted ass graffiti that dont exist. plus, i think your a cop, that would be a setback as well, since you are obviously looking to break into a scene that does not exist.

no one wants in on the circle jerk except you. people dont like me? no one that matters anyway. sorry for being observant enough to notice that when a flik is posted for the 4th time in 14 pages, the same shit gets said over n over with it. stay lame name. outthesideofamouthwhat? youre retarded, bump your scenester selves

haha, 3 years of back alley, under bridge garbage=pittsburgh's finest?

the scene reigns supreme, that's why we repost everything from the last 15 years over and over every 6 pages

also why no one paints anymore, scenesters rule!! yo!!

we know this is what you do when you cant sit in a circle beating eachother off, you kids are the coolest

talk about recycled jokes