P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there is a lack of flicks, but the whole self promo awfull contrast flicks thing is getting pretty old. all you are doing is paiting hoppers in a pretty chill spot, (actually my old spot) and then putting them straight on the internet. Thats pretty lame, this isn't bombing science. And we don't need to see a bunch fear in loathing in las vegas pictures. When i was sixteen i loved that movie too, but it doesn't have anything to do with graff flicks.

I know there is a lack of flicks, but the whole self promo awfull contrast flicks thing is getting pretty old. all you are doing is paiting hoppers in a pretty chill spot, (actually my old spot) and then putting them straight on the internet. Thats pretty lame, this isn't bombing science. And we don't need to see a bunch fear in loathing in las vegas pictures. When i was sixteen i loved that movie too, but it doesn't have anything to do with graff flicks.

haha

• Like 1

thank you AM for saving this thread at least we dont post pictures of the same old tags we see going to work everyday.

the hatas gunna hate.

damn i thought graffiti was about going out and doing street shit, and trying to get it to run. maybe im wrong on this, maybe its more like facebook

are you from pittsburgh?

• Like 1

style-wars01.jpg

a police nigga wit a stick..

me and the boy driver parlayed with henry chalfant up in nyc a few years ago in his studio talking about things, it was amazing, he is from sewickley and had original flicks of the burn bad buda joint! ... lee canvases on the one wall, awesome all over.. keep painting friends, but try and get awesome i suppose shit is boring unless you know what to look for.

#eastendgiants