P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

need ZIG to make a come back and save the city....im gunna go out of my way to spit on a co worker today and say it was a complete accident... then do it again immediately after i apologize and say it was an accident too

Dude I heard ZIG and ILERM are forming a new crew as we speak.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ILERM painted to...well I'm not sure why ILERM painted. Most people feel like he painted for the hell of it um um um for the smell of it. Dude was pretty much responsible for the scene starting in PGH. It was early 89 when he first hooked up with BUDA SDA while living in NYC. BUDA convinced him to move to PGH around 90-91. Soon ILERM quit SDA and started NSF with MOOK. Together these guys terrorized the busline, while influencing writers like ENFOMAC and SONAK. Eventually ENFO and SONAK got so well known in Carrick that they were asked to join NSF. This is when the crew really took off. Pretty soon, SONAK changed his name to SERG. After SERG got really good, he dropped NSF and started PFG. His first recruit into PFG was ILERM. Who quickly dropped NSF as well. The vacuum left in the NSF organization was filled by a young writer named VENT 26. VENT quickly became the president but had to kick out ENFO and recruit a new vice president. The writer he recruited was named LEVEL. Once LEVEL joined NSF he changed his name to PRISM. By now it was 1998 and ILERM set to take on the battle of his life to gain back control the streets by taking out NSF. He should have kept his eyes to the south, cause a new crew was being formed by a young writer named ONOROK. That crew was called FTC (Freight Train Criminals) and they were poised to make a serious run at controlling the entire North side. TBC....

ILERM painted to...well I'm not sure why ILERM painted. Most people feel like he painted for the hell of it um um um for the smell of it. Dude was pretty much responsible for the scene starting in PGH. It was early 89 when he first hooked up with BUDA SDA while living in NYC. BUDA convinced him to move to PGH around 90-91. Soon ILERM quit SDA and started NSF with MOOK. Together these guys terrorized the busline, while influencing writers like ENFOMAC and SONAK. Eventually ENFO and SONAK got so well known in Carrick that they were asked to join NSF. This is when the crew really took off. Pretty soon, SONAK changed his name to SERG. After SERG got really good, he dropped NSF and started PFG. His first recruit into PFG was ILERM. Who quickly dropped NSF as well. The vacuum left in the NSF organization was filled by a young writer named VENT 26. VENT quickly became the president but had to kick out ENFO and recruit a new vice president. The writer he recruited was named LEVEL. Once LEVEL joined NSF he changed his name to PRISM. By now it was 1998 and ILERM set to take on the battle of his life to gain back control the streets by taking out NSF. He should have kept his eyes to the south, cause a new crew was being formed by a young writer named ONOROK. That crew was called FTC (Freight Train Criminals) and they were poised to make a serious run at controlling the entire North side. TBC....

amazing.

• Like 1

i remember ....ALL OF THIS...FLOCKA!

amazing.

You forgot about Necs starting Larimer Dropouts "LD" and changing everything in the game with their incredible burner styles and intensely intelligent intricate laser spaghetti letters. And making it ok to only paint legal walls. after that; the west end became the hub of graffiti in PGH. and styles abounded from the fisheye lens to the robot rigmro. Thats when Chemest painted super hard cut almost metal looking characters that were soooooooo fresh. and yelp was walking a razors edge widmilling people for drinking beer at the warehouse and mook never threw toilets out the window on to homeless women ever.

haha, 3 years of back alley, under bridge garbage=pittsburgh's finest?

the scene reigns supreme, that's why we repost everything from the last 15 years over and over every 6 pages

also why no one paints anymore, scenesters rule!! yo!!

we know this is what you do when you cant sit in a circle beating eachother off, you kids are the coolest

the scene reigns supreme, that's why we repost everything from the last 15 years over and over every 6 pages

we know this is what you do when you cant sit in a circle beating eachother off, you kids are the coolest

I could jerk you off and post on this faggot ass website a the same time! that's how super gay and awesome I am bro! hell yea bro. lets fuck!

for real though, graffiti is too easy. I'm going to start raping dudes. thats a challenge. and the cops don't even give a fuck.. as long as your not painting on some bridge no one but writers even see, then you can do anything you want, the cops don't care. they rape more chicks then any other group. I FUCKING HATE YOU FAGGOT COPS SOO MUCH. YOUR ALL FUCKING PUSSY ASS HOMOS FUCK YOU! I"M RAPING COPS FROM HERE ON OUT!

yo homie, how'd you get a movie deal and that cute little cowboy outfit?

toy_story.jpg

why you mad? it sucks no one paints anymore, but we all paint more than you. we arent here to sing and dance and paint to keep you entertained.; entertain yourself. sorry this town isnt up to par, sorry this thread is way not k3wL enufF 4 u. you are like that kid on southpark who wants facebook friends

southpark3.jpg

delusional egos flying around this thread, dudes are stupid. and what would you know about who paints what or where? get your 3 freights a year in and shut up, or send me a pm about how you burn the busway, because it was the busway peice that made say your name to begin with.. garbage m'fers

kids dont paint anymore and when they do it's toy'd out, period. you people paint at the legals more than anywhere else anyways. and none of you are welcome there anymore, for the record. go ahead and laugh it off, joke's on you.

PT 2

With ONOROK and the FTC's gaining control of the Northside, the Southside was up for grabs. ILERM realizing this shifted focus and decided that rather than battle NSF for the streets or risk a serious punking at the hands of FTC's most ruckus member DOKE, he would instead take his chances kinging the crowd who up until now thought a fresh throw up was a pile of puke left on the side walk Sunday moring after Dee's let out. ILERM knew however he was gonna need some serious back to handle all 20 something blocks of the South side. Enter the "out of towners". Around this time PGH was gaining international attention for being the premiere place to see and be seen in the graffiti movement. It was considered the "Hollywood of Graffiti". As a result people started traveling here to take their chances writing their ways into the history books. Most notable of these OOT's were several writers from Greensburg named SESK, FRED and PUZL. The three moved down together in 97 and as luck would have it found a cozy little 3 bedroom 2 bathroom townhouse with washer dryer hook up on South side's Sarah St. The only problem? SESK's name was already taken by a writer who was causing wreck in Brookline. SESK quickly changed his name to PIRATE and all three joined ILERM and changed the crew name to VK.

TBC...

PT 2

With ONOROK and the FTC's gaining control of the Northside, the Southside was up for grabs. ILERM realizing this shifted focus and decided that rather than battle NSF for the streets or risk a serious punking at the hands of FTC's most ruckus member DOKE, he would instead take his chances kinging the crowd who up until now thought a fresh throw up was a pile of puke left on the side walk Sunday moring after Dee's let out. ILERM knew however he was gonna need some serious back to handle all 20 something blocks of the South side. Enter the "out of towners". Around this time PGH was gaining international attention for being the premiere place to see and be seen in the graffiti movement. It was considered the "Hollywood of Graffiti". As a result people started traveling here to take their chances writing their ways into the history books. Most notable of these OOT's were several writers from Greensburg named SESK, FRED and PUZL. The three moved down together in 97 and as luck would have it found a cozy little 3 bedroom 2 bathroom townhouse with washer dryer hook up on South side's Sarah St. The only problem? SESK's name was already taken by a writer who was causing wreck in Brookline. SESK quickly changed his name to PIRATE and all three joined ILERM and changed the crew name to VK.

TBC...

when i read this, it looks and sounds like this in my head....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M-_NGT6Rd4

delusional egos flying around this thread, dudes are stupid. and what would you know about who paints what or where? get your 3 freights a year in and shut up, or send me a pm about how you burn the busway, because it was the busway peice that made say your name to begin with.. garbage m'fers

kids dont paint anymore and when they do it's toy'd out, period. you people paint at the legals more than anywhere else anyways. and none of you are welcome there anymore, for the record. go ahead and laugh it off, joke's on you.

YOU AINT WELCOME AT THE LEGAL WALL NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!