P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously, in 24 hours, 2 KIDS killed in east liberty, deal gone wrong, 2 killed in penn hills, deal gone wrong, and one in garfield...

and they are paying detectives to surf 12 oz face book and myspace for graffiti artists??????!?!

they invest exponentially in raiding artists cribs, takin them to court over and over for years, spend mad loot buffing shit no one cares about and beat up rich white kids for protesting...

meanwhile, these mother fuckers are killing each other. these neighborhoods are tiny... how come 97%% of ACJ is from one of these neighborhoods? of the whole fuckin county? look at a map and compare homewood to the rest of the county. these mother fuckers dont care about people, or the community. they care about property values and cementing a class system that will keep us forver in slavery, in one form or another.

nate harper how do u turn your back on your own people everyday?

housenigga

seriously, in 24 hours, 2 KIDS killed in east liberty, deal gone wrong, 2 killed in penn hills, deal gone wrong, and one in garfield...

and they are paying detectives to surf 12 oz face book and myspace for graffiti artists??????!?!

they invest exponentially in raiding artists cribs, takin them to court over and over for years, spend mad loot buffing shit no one cares about and beat up rich white kids for protesting...

meanwhile, these mother fuckers are killing each other. these neighborhoods are tiny... how come 97%% of ACJ is from one of these neighborhoods? of the whole fuckin county? look at a map and compare homewood to the rest of the county. these mother fuckers dont care about people, or the community. they care about property values and cementing a class system that will keep us forver in slavery, in one form or another.

nate harper how do u turn your back on your own people everyday?

housenigga

TRUTH

^^^Get this: My buddy copped from the guy who was behind the wheel (a giant of a man) in Penn Hills 3 hours before he and his brother were killed in that same area. After we saw this on the news the next day we were saying if he could have known he was gonna die in a few hours he could have given my man all he had left because he didn't need it where he was going. Rough but true.

Looks like wild dog-day hot summer syndrome is coming into full effect! It's a given that the heat always gets to the hood in a bad way in every city; everyone outdoors, sweating, and up all night getting intoxicated and doing dirt! Bad formula. At least it never looks like Summer '03 I think it was? 125 for the county that year I believe; a lot for our humble Burgh. I remember skating at McKinley in the daytime and then we heard that someone got clipped right up the park like an hour after we left.

Yinz be careful out there, keep your head up so you can be ready to lay your head down if need be!

been said graff is dead around here, with the way they got detectives for this shit theres only a few thorobreads i would trust to keep their mouth shut if they got popped, most writers around here are fuckin art kids who walk around with there blackbooks and covered in paint who would give up anyone they know in a heartbeat as soon as sullivan mentions hes giving them a couple years. days of just chillin at spots like the benches are over, fuck you cant even keep flicks on your computer cause they takin that too, people need to let the scene die down so they cant make any arrest and finally cut the stupid task force, but nope stupid fuckin idiots keep getting caught and keep them around longer