OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spurs r always there.

its a mark of consistency...

YOU SUCKIN THIS NIGGA RIGHT NOW. I CAN HEAR THE SLURPS B.

YO LEBRON ON THE KNICKS IS THE MOVE BOBBY, THE KNICKS HAVE BEEN PLAYIN GOOD BALL BUT WHO'S THE GO TO GUY? I WAS WATCHIN NATE THE OTHER DAY AGAINST THE ROCKETS TRYNA BE THAT GUY AND HE WAS TAKIN SOME BAD SHOTS AT THE END OF THE GAME, SOME OF EM WENT IN BUT HE WOULD JUST GET THE BALL DRIBBLE A LITTLE AND TAKE A SHOT. NO TYPE OF BALL MOVEMENT, CUZ NOBODY HAS TO GET DOUBLED...PUT LEBRON ON THERE AND WHOEVERS LEFT ON THAT TEAM IS GONNA SHINE OD...IF DAVID LEE IS STILL THERE AND LEBRON IS ON THE TEAM WATCH, LEBRON DRAWS DOUBLES, NIGGAS MOVE AROUND AND D LEE IS AN ALLSTAR EVERY YEAR.

TIMMY IS SOFT. THATS Y THEY R BORING, HE SETS THE TONE

TONY IS A FRENCH PUSSY.

MANU IS A CRYBABY ECT...

BUT BRUCE BOWEN IS A GREAT DEFENDER...

IT DEPENDS ON WHATS EXCITING 2 U, WATCHING OVERATED KOBE N LEBRON DUNK AS SOFT ASS BITCHES MOVE OUT OF THE WAY N ALLOW THEM 2 WALK THRU THE PAINT.

OR WATCH SOMEONE WHO HAS MADE A CAREER OUTTA PLAYING "D" N BEING A ROLEPLAYER/TEAM PLAYER SHUT DOWN ONE OF THOSE CLOWNS...

TIMMY IS SOFT. THATS Y THEY R BORING, HE SETS THE TONE

TONY IS A FRENCH PUSSY.

MANU IS A CRYBABY ECT...

BUT BRUCE BOWEN IS A GREAT DEFENDER...

IT DEPENDS ON WHATS EXCITING 2 U, WATCHING OVERATED KOBE N LEBRON DUNK AS SOFT ASS BITCHES MOVE OUT OF THE WAY N ALLOW THEM 2 WALK THRU THE PAINT.

OR WATCH SOMEONE WHO HAS MADE A CAREER OUTTA PLAYING "D" N BEING A ROLEPLAYER/TEAM PLAYER SHUT DOWN ONE OF THOSE CLOWNS...

Of course great defense is essential for any team to win... but as far as what I'd rather watch, I'd rather watch Kobe & LeBron dunk and do exciting plays & take over the game.

I don't wanna see Bruce Bowen playin "D". :lol: :lol:

i kinda agree with ralph...good defense can be as exciting as good offense.

bruce bowen, however...

....gets the bozacks. that dude is not entertaining to watch at all.

tony parker is good ....hate him or not...but i seriously doubt that driving the lane where there are cats 4 times your size waiting to abuse you is "pussy".

Yeah, I don't get the hate about David Lee..dude is definitely All Star caliber. And as much as I appreciate good defense, it's not really exciting to watch (sans blocked shots), hence why you never see "Top 10 lockdown on the peremiters of the week"

And get that soccer shit outta here, pffffffffft

Archived