8=====D~~~~~

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b13509319.jpg

poop.jpg

Na seriously it was so green dude, like fucking lime green no lie, and it spread out like when your dog gets his dry food in his water bowl and it puffs up and shit. Manute just took the most disgusting shit ever., If i had a camera I would have flicked it.

Yesterday I dropped a huge dump and when I looked into the bowl it was blood and the water was all murky red. I started to panic like I got some serious internal injury or prostate cancer then I remembered I had beets for dinner. Beets will pump that shit all blood red in color.

I'm okay in case anyone was concerned. Today's shit is back on the normal, a little more streakier than regular but it's all good.

Shit happens.

• Like 1

My shits have been pretty normal lately except for today but that's because I drank heavily last night.

I remember I went through this period not long ago where my shit was like a lightish green for about a week week and a half it was weird but I didn't let that shit phase me too much ya dig.

stupid fucking thread.

1. soup. seriously. its been over 1 year or close. get over it. 50 is sort of attractive. i'd fuck her, but not on a serious level. one of those "i was drunk, it was fun" things.

2. dude, get over it already. like.. if you need to, get a whore. not even joking. pay for that shit so you can get your head back in the game.

3. you are making yourself look like a complete fucking douche. anyone that goes around talking about their ex's like this (or at all) has some serious self esteem issues. and dont use that internet shit, if you had any self respect you would keep the way you felt to yourself.

--remember we talking about that one girl that talked about me after i hadnt seen her in a couple months even though all we had was like... 3 nights? you're that girl dog.

get over it. seriously. seriously seriously. there are so many things much more awesome than some girl you used to fuck.

aye my nigga I want to thank all the

pussy ass niggas who I thought was real my niggas

niggas who I though was my muthafuckin homeboys nigga

I salute you pussy as niggas homie

cuz if it wasn’t for you fuck niggas my nigga

I still be showing love right now dawg

I still be walking through this muthafuckin blind my nigga

but it’s something that yall nigga’s taught me my nigga that

its ya homies my nigga

that try you the muthafuckin most my nigga

dem the niggas you can’t let hold something dawg

and they feel like they ain’t never got to give it back

cause they ya muthafuckin dawg

dem the niggas who can be tied down and locked up my nigga

and you can take care of dem niggas for two three years my nigga

as soon as dem niggas get out dawg they go fuck wit the niggas

who ain’t never gave em nothing my nigga

go run back to the same hoe who ain't never did nothing for em while they was locked up

homie I thank you niggas and salute you niggas my nigga

and wit all that said my nigga

I wanna tell you one thing for I go homie

God Bless You Pussy Ass Niggas.

• Like 1

stupid fucking thread.

1. soup. seriously. its been over 1 year or close. get over it. 50 is sort of attractive. i'd fuck her, but not on a serious level. one of those "i was drunk, it was fun" things.

2. dude, get over it already. like.. if you need to, get a whore. not even joking. pay for that shit so you can get your head back in the game.

3. you are making yourself look like a complete fucking douche. anyone that goes around talking about their ex's like this (or at all) has some serious self esteem issues. and dont use that internet shit, if you had any self respect you would keep the way you felt to yourself.

--remember we talking about that one girl that talked about me after i hadnt seen her in a couple months even though all we had was like... 3 nights? you're that girl dog.

get over it. seriously. seriously seriously. there are so many things much more awesome than some girl you used to fuck.

Your powers of insight are... off.

You and I talked? Who the fuck are you?

Wait... was that EB? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! You came out of the woodwork to tell me some psychotic bullshit. Chances are good you're thinking it betters your chance to sleep with her because you're just as depraved as she is. If there's anyone more on my shitlist than her it's you.

Homie you're clearly projecting some shit. I dont diss girls I ever want to visually see again. Fix your life. I know you've still got some bullshit on that bucketlist but sooner the better.

Your powers of insight are... off.

You and I talked? Who the fuck are you?

YOU BALL AND COCK GOBBLING BUTT PIRATE, I AM GOING TO STRADDLE YOUR HEAD WITH MY ASSCHEEKS AND HAVE YOU MEET MY JAWS OF DEATH I SHIT YOU NOT. ANY SHITHEAD KNOWS THAT YOUR BULLSHIT AND HATE WILL ANGER THE FATMAN FROM MANCHESTER. I AM CALLING MY LAWYER AND MY IOWA CONTACT ABOUT YOU, YOU JUST EARNED YOURSELF A DOCKET ENTRY AND A KEYLOGGER YOU'RE FUCKED YOU CHUCKLEFUCK. THIS IS JUST MORE HATING BULLSHIT, TOO MANY FUCKING AIRLINES HAVE RESTRAINING ORDERS AGAINST ME, THIS IS BECAUSE OF HATE, HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT THE STEWARDESSES HATE IT IF YOU LEAVE THEM A STEAMER IN THE AISLE WHEN YOU CAN'T SQUEEZE INTO THE BATHROOM. QUESTIONS LIKE YOUR SHOW HATE.YOU ARE A COCKSTUMP WHOSE DOES NOT FOLLOW THE TRUE WAY OF THE FAT LIFESTYLE, IN THIS WAY YOU PROVE YOUR FUCKHEADEDNESS. YOU ALL NEED TO SEE MY LIST OF THE PEOPLE WHO MUST DIE FOR POSTING THINGS LIKE THIS. IT WILL HAPPEN AND IT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY AND IT WILL BE LIKE THE MUSLIMS MARCHING AGAINST CARTOONS. SOME THINGS ARE FUNNY AND SOME ARE NOT. TWINKIES ARE FUNNY TO SOME, BUT NOT ME. FOR ME IT IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF MY DIET. LISTEN, ALL OF YOU FUCKOS, BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU PUT ON YOUR LIPS. I KNOW THIS FROM EXPERIENCE. I ALSO KNOW ABOUT BENDING OVER AND GETTING PUMPED. THAT IS A PART OF MY LIFE THAT YOU FUCKERS DON'T UNDERSTAND AND IT KEPT ME FROM LOSING TOO MUCH WEIGHT IN THE JOINT SINCE I TRADED ANAL FOR HAM, BACON GREASE AND SMOKES. I HAD A SIGN THAT SAID WILL WORK FOR FOOD AND THE CONS KNEW WHAT IT MEANT. I'M NOT PROUD OF THAT, YOU PIECE OF SHIT KNOB GOBBLER. MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS YOU GODDAM RETARD VELVEETA EATING PANSY BOY. MAY SANTA REAM YOUR ANUS SO IT LOOKS LIKE RUDOLPH. I'VE GOT PIGS FEET STEWING ON THE STOVE. I'M GOING TO SOAK MY FEET AND HAVE A SNACK AT THE SAME TIME. NOW THAT SAYS CHRISTMAS. TWINKIES TO ALL.

• Like 2