"Boss Battles"

NastyNada

You people....

Ok, miles you suck, I started like last year and I'm already better than you. Nada, you could probably either hold your own or beat mfw in a piece battle, although he does still burn most of the people on here with handstyles and sometimes throws. I got in an arguement with him once a long time ago, he said I sucked or soMething lol, I got over it, he showed me a couple of his pieces(some of which were pretty dope, I liked the one with the wheel)

Call me a dick rider, but he knows his shit. He just has a shitty temperament.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im kinda irritated and i just wanna put a couple people in their place...and i dont use spell check so if ya cant understand this i dont give a fuck

spell-check-its-impotent.jpg

someone had to do it...

i wish people could be slightly less upset about spell check, its really quite a good tool friends

THAT MUST BE THE PILLS TALKING???

IF YOU HAPPEN TO PAY ATTENTION TO THINGS YOU CLICK ONLINE YOU MAY KNOW WHATS UP.

I TITLED THE THREAD AFTER THE NAME OF THE WEBSITE.

HERE I'LL RE-POST MY LINK FOR YOU TOO SEE.

http://www.latfh.com/

NOW CLICK THAT LINK, AND COME BACK AND TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE.

:p

I DIDN'T CALL THEM HIPSTERS OR EMO.

TRY AGAIN ASSHAT.

24nl284.jpg

:lol: :lol:

you started a thread called, 'look at these fucking hipsters' and posted a flik of some emo tryhards... sry, you're right, i didn't give enough of a fuck to click your link.. but since i think you're gay, i feel it's justified anyway..

call them hipsters and show emos.. you probably really are a hipster and don't even know it..hahaha

unlegal?[/color][/size][/color][/b] from what you've posted in the past of your own trash, i'd say no... hahahaha that crappy robot had me laugh'n good

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CAUGHT THIS? :lol: :lol:

you say faggot more than eminem does. some guy touch you when you were younger?? :lol:

keep taking those pills, they calm you down so that your replies are rational.

Have you ever passed a Spelling Bee?

faggot is the most insulting word i know.. why's your mind go to raping babies when someone says faggot in front of you?

i will, sure?... rational replies? here???

i have spell check.. i always gotta feed these fools.. hahaha it works better than i'd like sometimes....

go fuck yourself, faggot

faggot is the most insulting word i know.. why's your mind go to raping babies when someone says faggot in front of you?

i will, sure?... rational replies? here???

i have spell check.. i always gotta feed these fools.. hahaha it works better than i'd like sometimes....

go fuck yourself, faggot

:lol:

might want to figure out how the prop button works, unless it was your intention to prop my last post. thanks, bumped me up a tic tac. and i dont ride jocks homie. nobodys name was brought out in my post.

He don't know how to work the whole props thing.

He props me too.

:lol: :lol: