Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Poesia [ ] T

Transcendent Man .........................

http://www.transcendentman.com/

* Ray Kurzweil has been described as “the restless genius” by the Wall Street Journal, and “the ultimate thinking machine” by Forbes. Inc. Magazine ranked him #8 among entrepreneurs in the United States, calling him the “rightful heir to Thomas Edison,” and PBS included Ray as one of 16 “revolutionaries who made America,” along with other inventors of the past two centuries. As one of the leading inventors of our time, Ray was the principal developer of the first CCD flat-bed scanner, the first omni-font optical character recognition, the first print-to-speech reading machine for the blind, the first text-to-speech synthesizer, the first music synthesizer capable of recreating the grand piano and other orchestral instruments, and the first commercially marketed large-vocabulary speech recognition. Ray’s web site Kurzweil AI.net has over one million readers. Among Ray’s many honors, he is the recipient of the $500,000 MIT-Lemelson Prize, the world's largest for innovation. In 1999, he received the National Medal of Technology, the nation's highest honor in technology, from President Clinton in a White House ceremony. And in 2002, he was inducted into the National Inventor's Hall of Fame , established by the US Patent Office. He has received sixteen honorary Doctorates and honors from three U.S. presidents. Ray has written five books, four of which have been national best sellers. The Age of Spiritual Machines has been translated into 9 languages and was the #1 best selling book on Amazon in science. Ray’s latest book, The Singularity is Near, was a New York Times best seller, and has been the #1 book on Amazon in both science and philosophy.

this dude is the most overrated inventor this century, get off his nuts

What have you invented lately?

Kurzweil synthesizers are the top of the line for concert pianists who go digital

I use to be a dealer for kurzwell

You just want joker to put him down in your crew.

you think he really thinks more than me? There's a lot to be said for success but, some of us discard million dollar ideas everyday....

This is a true statement i myself hold the key to a million dollar idea but not the time or money to invest in it..

/patent pending

aw and yer the only one...I think I'm gonna sell the Ferrari

T;6333057']This is a true statement i myself hold the key to a million dollar idea but not the time or money to invest in it..

/patent pending

whats the idea?

I came up with a mathematical proof that the product of all non-zero real numbers is 1 last night.

aw and yer the only one...I think I'm gonna sell the Ferrari

Who's Ferrari, yours or Poesia's?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now