white people of the oontz

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tflyer.jpg

mero you're not scared of this dude?

WHATS THIS NIGGA GONNA DO TO ME AND MY BOXCUTTER? SONIC BOOM ME? GETTEM OUTTA HERE. NIGGA LOOKS LIKE A BODYBUILDING WIZARD THATS ALSO AN ARCHER IN A COMIC BOOK.

AND YO WHY ALL THE WHITE DUDES GETTING MAD ANTSY, NOBODY IS QUESTIONING YOUR TOUGHNESS PERSONALLY NAHMEAN NIGGAS IS JUST SAYIN IN GENERAL. PERSONALLY I DONT BELIEVE ANYONE ON HERE THAT IS A WHITE GUY WOULDNT BE NERVOUS IF I DROPPED THEM OFF IN MITCHELL/MILLBROOK/SOUNDVIEW WITH A PACK OF NEWPORTS AND AND A BOTTLE OF HENNY AND WAS LIKE "ILL BE BACK IN THE MORNING, GOOD LUCK" NO MATTER HOW MANY SPICS AND NIGGERS YOU COME INTO CONTACT WITH ON A DAILY THATS JUST WHAT IT IS. NIGGAS FEAR WHAT THEY DONT KNOW.

ALSO EVERY WHITE DUDE I EVER FOUGHT ALWAYS COME THROUGH EXPECTING SOME KIND OF A FAIR ONE. NO NIGGA, I AM CHOPPIN YOU WITH THIS SHARP OBJECT. SORRY, BUT NOW YOU GET TO REMEMBER ME FOREVER.

ON THE FLIPSIDE, IF YOU DROPPED ME OFF IN MOBILE ALABAMA IN 1953 ID BE SHITTING MY PAMPER CUZ WHITE NIGGAS WOULD PROLLY HANG ME LEGALLY OFF GP...SO YALL NIGGAS HAD YALL TURN TO BE SCARY. TIMES UP, YOU MAD?

• Like 1

Lol @ sonic boom wizard.

Southside, I know Chicago is a rough city and all but bragging about how tough (and even worse, strong) you are because you're from the projects or some hood is fucking dumb. That's like a white person saying he's smart because he's from the suburbs. You see how gay that was?

Real talk, dudes that you SHOULD be worried about would be...

Good-looking niggas like me who won't hesitate to fuck your girl.

It's 10 O'clock, do you know where your girI is?

AN IRAQI WAS INSIDE SAID VEHICLE

injured_man_2.jpe

NIGGAS WANNA TALK ABOUT BEING "TOUGH" THOSE NIGGAS IS OUT THERE SHOOTIN AKS AT EACHOTHER IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AND CHOPPIN NIGGAS HEADS OFF WITH BUTTERKNIVES AND PUTTIN THE SHIT ON A-RAB YOUTUBE. NIGGAS IS WILD BANANACAKES OUT THERE. :eek:

SO BASICALLY WHAT IM SAYIN IS IF I CATCH MY BITCH SUCKIN SOME OTHER NIGGAS DICK ILL BE LIKE "FUCKIN BITCH" AND THROW HER DOWN SOME STAIRS. BUT IF ABDUL WAHAD CATCHES HIS WIFE SUCKIN SOMEBODY DICK HE'LL PROLLY PUT THAT BITCH IN A TORTURE RACK AND CUT HER TOES OFF WIT AN AMERICAN FLAG THATS ON FLAMES. THEN HE'LL BURN THE FLAG AGAIN AFTER ITS AREDDY BURNT AND BE LIKE HALLY BAYA LA LILLY BAYAAAA HALLY BAYA LA LILLY BAYAAAAA WE GETTIN ARAB MONEYYY!!

• Like 1

haha.. googlegangsta.. the mroe this goes on the more arrogant and ignorant you get, this shits fuckin stupid, after this, im done.

first, i wasnt saying white people anything, i was talking of dudes of all races. i dont know about you, all you've been able to compare anything to is chicago, but i've been to richy rich areas, hoods, suburbs, the middle of bum fuck and all sorts of places in 46 out of the 50 states. i've been in rich bitches neighborhoods where will smith was her neighbor, and been in neighborhoods where the neighbor had a gun pointed at my teeth. i've seen a good chunk of this land we all call home, and i got a good gist of what its like. im not trying to brag and im not talking like i've seen it all cause i know damn well i haven't and im not even fuckin close cause im not that stupid. im trying to make a point and your missing it completely.

mero, for me atleast, this has nothing to do with the toughness of me, or white people at all. i dont give a fuck if anyone think white dudes are the softest around, cause i know better. im trying to clue this dude in that just cause all there is in his hood is hispanics and blacks, doesn't mean they're the roughest and toughest out there.

for fucks sake someone close this thread.

THIS SHIT IS TYPE FUNNY THOUGH MY NIGGA YOU GOTTA ADMIT.

NIGGAS NEED TO TAKE THEY SHOES OFF OR SUMM

I THINK YALL NIGGAS GOT YOUR SHOES ON AND THEY MAD TIGHT SO YALL NIGGAS IS GETTIN MAD TIGHT AND DEFENSIVE. IM ON SOME COOL SHIT CUZ I GET HOME AND KICK OFF MY J'S AND PUT ON SOME CHANCLETAS WIT JEANS ON. OPEN TOE SANDALS CHANCLETAS WIT JEANS ON.

WE CAN JUST LET THE MINORITIES VENT IN HERE SINCE NIGGAS LIKE EARMUFFS AND SPITFIRE GOT THE REST OF THE BOARD ON SMASH WITH COMMENTS LIKE "NIGGERS ARE SO FUCKING LAZY, WHY IS THAT?"