and again, pictures of cars..

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yea.. i still been thinking about putting on an oil cooler.. and debating a larger chinspoiler..

I welded that up from a 280z's rear bumper closeout piece.. that i shortened and stuck on there.

kinda looks like a vw rabbit.. elongated.. like a rabbit limo.

either way.. shes a piece of shit.

that is the "go paint graffiti and haul paint sprayers and generators" ride.. a workhorse.

Looks like you took the front dam off the 280z too? Looks like a BRE.

What are the specs on the wheels?

Have you considered zg flares?

Unique ride though for sure.

its actually this piece.. from the rear of a 280z just behind the bumper..

09941c14.jpg

then i took that.. tig welded it shorter.. then stuck in on the front of the corolla as a chinspoiler.

I have a set of ZG flares and thought about throwing them one.. just for shits and giggles.. but i also have a 240Z they are supposed to go on.. so i said forget it.

the wheels are 13x8s all around.

Those do look nice, the diffuser is a bit too hard core racer for me, but looks tough as nails. I always wanted to SC mine, but to be honest I couldn't really get the most out of it while it was just tuned/zorst/suspension'd up due to me running out of talent, far before the car ran out.

/boringstoryaboutmycar

As for the quarter windows, I think they would be very handy, hard enough car to see out the back of as it is.

Some might like this to kill five minutes of time; AMG launch game;

http://www.mercedes-amg.com/webspecial/games/the_launch/

&

cimg1003f.jpg

This was about 6 years ago...?

Have done a good deal of work on her since. I have a storage unit of rare/fun parts for her I still have not gotten time to throw on. 3" through to magnaflow exhuast, blitz bov, tial wastegate, shaved intake manifold(to be installed), stance coilovers with weld in sleve adaptors(tbi), B&M short throw for the T-5 with nismo shift knob, factory datsun sport steering wheel, hks turbo timer, nice offset wheels, wink mirror(lol), MSA type 3 fascia and skirts, rare xenon rear valances, bre spoiler(tbi), z31 Lsd(tbi), new poly bushings all around(tbi), new black carpeting, kenwood head unit, polk speakers, recaro made crx seats and fairlady badges(tbi).

Uh, I think I got most of it. Some unique little stuff I have gotten off of yahoo japan and friends overseas too.

I have vacation coming up, I will do my best to get this stuff on and get some pictures.

Car is stored in the south for now as I dropped waaaay to much to get the frame rails done to have salt eat her up when I have no current safe place to keep her.

It used to have a 2.5 inch from the original owner. It was pretty beat/rusted up. All the guys over at hybridz forums said go for a 3". Those guys on there are anal about performance modifications, so I went with that. Im not the most knowledgeable on engines, slowly learning, but after reading their thread on renting a place just to test body pieces aerodynamically, I figure they're not going to steer me too far wrong. lol.

Check out the site sometime, there are some amazing builds on there.

Some day i would like to run a larger turbo, hopefully after rebuilding the engine. At over 150k right now, I'm not sure how it would hold up.lol.

Or a stroker kit, which are slowly becoming harder to find. :/