and again, pictures of cars..

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've only done door to door racing three times, and done a bit of drifting at drift days... I say wait until you've done door to door on a circuit and then tell me that making your lap times slower is a thrill!

We definitely enjoy the same racing series though! I wish we had the Lemons series here in Australia!

I've only done door to door racing three times, and done a bit of drifting at drift days... I say wait until you've done door to door on a circuit and then tell me that making your lap times slower is a thrill!

We definitely enjoy the same racing series though! I wish we had the Lemons series here in Australia!

ALMS at Mt Panorama would be amazing.

• Like 1

World Time Attack Challenge in Australia;

4.jpg

I went into the pits for a close up look at the revolution FD today, it has an insane amount of work put into its suspension and aero/body package, The thing is basically a super gt class car.

And that Q-scan r35 had basically cooked a hole in the rear diffuser after the 1st morning session with its exhaust.

IMG_0820.jpg

From a Chicago Friday Night Lights meet, I missed it but got these from a local forum

way to fuck up a perfectly good bumper/fender for 'cool points'

i understand why drifters and bike stunters use zip tie stitching, but to do it cause it's 'cool' looks dumb to me...

rest of the cars posted are looking pretty sweet. this is prolly my fav from the bunch, i really like the ms3's

IMG_0825.jpg

Explain?

I can't see any injectors mounted below the throttle butterflies think they may be for fuel.

Some hi po applications spray fuel from above the butterflies (V8 s/car IIRC) but this looks like the old 'constant spray' (like Hillborn) system. That on a BMW doesn't make sense. BMW would run direct injection (into the combustion chamber) and I can see what looks like fuel rails so maybe it still has the D.I. system and the extra ones are for water.

I have no idea?

Explain?

I can't see any injectors mounted below the throttle butterflies think they may be for fuel.

Some hi po applications spray fuel from above the butterflies (V8 s/car IIRC) but this looks like the old 'constant spray' (like Hillborn) system. That on a BMW doesn't make sense. BMW would run direct injection (into the combustion chamber) and I can see what looks like fuel rails so maybe it still has the D.I. system and the extra ones are for water.

I have no idea?

That sounds about right, they should run D.I

I'd have to read a build thread.

Aggressive_FD_Rx7_400HP_1.jpg

Aggressive_FD_Rx7_400HP_2.jpg

Aggressive_FD_Rx7_400HP_3.jpg

Aggressive_FD_Rx7_400HP_4.jpg

Aggressive_FD_Rx7_400HP_6.jpg

Aggressive_FD_Rx7_400HP_7.jpg

Aggressive_FD_Rx7_400HP_9.jpg

Aggressive_FD_Rx7_400HP_10.jpg

Aggressive_FD_Rx7_400HP_11.jpg

Aggressive_FD_Rx7_400HP_12.jpg

AND MY NEWEST DESKTOP

DEAP.png

Explain?

I have no idea?

here's a link

http://www.fluidmotorunion.com/archives/7892