Made U Look

mn1_fuckos

Okay tubby, take your Cheeto-stained, arthritic sausage shaped fingers off the CAPS LOCK key & take a little advice.

You lost.

Get it?

Dissing U&E is actually validating them.

The more you huff n puff about two "toys" (& walking to the fridge), the more fame you give them.

The best tactic would be to ignore them, as if they were so insignificant that they weren't worth your sweaty time.

Instead you destroyed whatever decent reputation you had remaining, & showed the few who cared what a sad, immature, & uneducated loser you truly are.

If you had any sense, which I doubt, you'd just walk away.

UMAD & you completely owned yourself on every level.

All U&E had to do was just point n laugh, maybe even pity you a little.

Deep down inside, we all pity your patheticness.

Grow up, do a sit up, & go on with your insulin-fueled existence.

Snitch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I 58 YEER ULD N I INTERNUT FITE U BICH. I KEIP IT REEL N STREATZ SHO NUFF TOY AZZ PUSEY FURGOTS. Y'ALL SHOOC N SCURED. IT HURD TOO TIPE WIF CHEATO FINGURZ. U NIGURZ B GEY. MI BLUDSUGER IZ LOWE, ME THINC FUT FAL OFPH. LOLLL I MAKE SMURT WEN I GADIATE FIFF GRAID. LOLLLOLL ME LEGUND.

Well done but you forgot !!!. !!!!. !!!!!. !!!. !!!!!!. !!!!. !!!!. !!!!. !!!.

Cope2 email after Having U&E "SHOOK LIKE AN ABUSED CAT WHEN I CAUGHT YOUS ON 14ST REMEMBER!!! KEEP IT REAL AND UTAH YOU SO PUSSY INDIE CRACKED YOU IN YO FACE AND YOU AINT DO SHIT!!!! MAAAAAAAAAD PUSSY!!"

ae06e4f3.jpg

Almighty king cope, I must say I was truly once a big fan, however this one sided snitch beef ( you and friends dropping governments on walls instead of going bigger and better ) has left me ashamed to have even admit it..

Cope2 email after Having U&E "SHOOK LIKE AN ABUSED CAT WHEN I CAUGHT YOUS ON 14ST REMEMBER!!! KEEP IT REAL AND UTAH YOU SO PUSSY INDIE CRACKED YOU IN YO FACE AND YOU AINT DO SHIT!!!! MAAAAAAAAAD PUSSY!!"

ae06e4f3.jpg

Almighty king cope, I must say I was truly once a big fan, however this one sided snitch beef ( you and friends dropping governments on walls instead of going bigger and better ) has left me ashamed to have even admit it..

i like how utah "was knocked out, bruised up and bloody, got put in the hospital (what ever the story is it has changed every time cope tells it.)" but its more than obvious utah & ether seen this dude before the movies. And then just went to see the justin bieber movie after seeing him with no issue.

moral of the story is no one should ever go see justin bieber.

And i bet cope gets his 12oz admins to delete all his posts within the next few days. as usual.

Interesting.

I wonder how you would react if someone wrote your government name over shit you did, regardless of how "available" it was online.

I'm willing to bet you would be flipping out about what snitches/rats/"Jew pricks"/faggots they were. It's an obvious double standard, and it's ridiculous.

6459869541_57148d04d1_b.jpg