Made U Look

mn1_fuckos

we heard ether ran into a graffiti event in hong kong and sucker punched the wrong writer for crossing him out from the side what a coward then he ran out!

i believe now what cope said about this guy is a straight up herb lol

if he didnt stand his grown then i dont see ether doing it against bigcope!

utah and ether are sad! they post up fake paperwork on cope2 run into him in nyc and fold i heard indie punched utah in her face and she aint even fight back! thats some really herby shit dude!

and now cope2 got all there shit getting killed out in bangkok good for these fake so called hardcore toys

just coz you didnt use CAPS this time an started a new acc name u think every1 on here dont know its not u fatboi?? please. and havin other people do you dirty work o/s dont count for nuthin. if anything ur little bitch ass followers are ruining there own career by workin for an organisation with such a poor track record. ut & eth are killen streets. fattys just killen internet forums and gallery walls..real o.g :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...