Made U Look

mn1_fuckos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

old Utah or NO?

3699508267_464fd0d455_z.jpg

MORE C3

MORE ESAY

MORE T K O

Cope, i never saw ne of your graffiti movies, they all looked gay as fuck. your old, fat, and bald. and any form of snitching is career ending bro. its cool tho. go raise kids and bbq or something

RIP HEIST

RIP ESC

I'm surprised you didn't reference Indie punching Utah in the face.

I also thought you forgot to call them "jew pricks" but I see it now.

Talking about cheerleading and fans, yet you spend so much time writing on here. Just handle it in real life and let it happen how it happens...Christ...

6109096497_25da551c80_z.jpg

And i bet cope gets his 12oz admins to delete all his posts within the next few days. as usual.

i'm not doing cope any favors.

i can't speak for other mods or the admins, we don't watch each other..i don't want anyone's spot getting blown up on here regardless of how much of it is being spread around other places.

the other part of it; wonk saggin.

leaving up the idiocy spewing from his keyboard isn't really doing anybody any favors.. in fact, might one consider that cope isn't the one asking for shit to be deleted?

let's get back to the flicks, please. thanks.

cope2 got all his snitch posts deleted as predicted (all 492 of his posts to be more exact.). Including some of mine own, other peoples, and had other moderators edit other people's posts. I understand deleting one or two of his snitch posts, but to alter other peoples posts that are not legally incriminating? deleting posts where he admits to paying people to diss U & E with government names? WTF IS THAT SHIT?! Other Mods than altering other people's posts to skew things? If anyone was ragging him with his real name it would be front page news on the 12oz blog. UNBELIEVABLE.

So much shit gets said in these forums and this of all things is what the mods step in for? I understand protecting the innocent, but to protect this Rat? Delete his account then, or delete his blog, if you want to protect the innocent. Otherwise let him spit his bullshit and allow him to expose him self for the snitch that he is, which he undeniably did 2 days ago. Let him hang with his words. Whether Wonk Saggin or not.

And, last i checked he was bleeding tampons. then some mod bailed him with mad tic tacs. Now its his time of the month, again. bet he will be eating minty fresh soon.

• Like 1

i can't wait till the internet blows up.....and graffiti goes back to being about the work and not the people doing the work.....

much respect for all the quality and quantity work produced from this crew... the flicks are fresh...

walk a humble path OR...

leave the rest for the streets...

just my 6cents...

• Like 1

Why you so surprised? It is the graffiti internet Illuminati of 2012, a bunch of

35+ year old men trying to brainwash kids through blogs, books and vimeo into

buying their graffiti influenced art and t-shirts. Look at the crew affiliations of

the people doing the dissing and look who is paying them to do it. There are

quite a few powers at hand here, and sadly it seems that in 2012 graffiti isn't

much about doing graffiti.

With a few exemptions of course...

UtahHongKongphooey.jpg

EtherHongKongphooey.jpg

7132750991_6a12e013ca_b.jpg

7324130850_683f5d8fc3_b.jpg

• Like 1

cope2 got all his snitch posts deleted as predicted (all 492 of his posts to be more exact.). Including some of mine own, other peoples, and had other moderators edit other people's posts. I understand deleting one or two of his snitch posts, but to alter other peoples posts that are not legally incriminating? deleting posts where he admits to paying people to diss U & E with government names? WTF IS THAT SHIT?! Other Mods than altering other people's posts to skew things? If anyone was ragging him with his real name it would be front page news on the 12oz blog. UNBELIEVABLE.

And that's why the internet gods created screencaps. I have a nice collection now. I know I'm not the only one with them too.