*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Goon right, only very few mf comin to the real southside, n i dont mean the gage park area, but da lowend, englewood, pocket town, murder town, roseland, only a select few actually get up in thse areas.... Me, syce, armor, fame, stil, facts, fest, fist, and base, only time any other ppl com to the south is to paint the hyde park wall, n dats a p-wall!!!

AINT TRYING TO STIR SHIT......CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT NIGGAS NORTHSIDE BANGS SOUTH BANGS HARDER YALL GOT EASIER SPOT DONT FRONT............ SOUTH NIGGA GO ALL CITY YALL STAY HIDDEN THIS 12OZ SHIT FULL OF NORTHJOCKERS YALL AINT BUMPEN DA SOUTH..........WE ILLEN AND SPILLEN THAT SAUCE JUST TO LET THIS 12OZ THANG KNOW THE BIZZZZZZZ

R.I.P MY BROTHA SKOP ONE AWC TFO TDM-

Hate to put this here, but i couldn't think of better way of sending out the news to those that knew him painted or simply chill with him, this is sad news i lost my nigguh, my left hand nigga on everything it fucking sucks loosing a freind so close to you! now i know what its like.

Stop for a second!, step back and appreciate life while you have it my freinds!

REST IN POWER MY NIGGA SKOP 1!!!! YOU WHERE A KILLER AND DOWN ASSS TO EARTH AS HELLl!!!!! YOU WILL BE MISSED AND NEVER FORGOTTEN :'( ESCOPETA!!!!!!

skueskopbus001.jpg

OH WOW......REST IN PEACE SKOP....

ONE OF THE DOWNEST GRAFF CATS I MET.......SAW HIM AT FROES FUNERAL...HE WAS

WIT TRACK AND A FEW OTHERS.........

HE REMENBERED ME....I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHO HE WAS AT FIRST.........MEMORIES

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!! TOOOOOOO FUCKIN INSANE.........

GET AT ME SKUESKI........SOMEHOW!!!!!!!

Rest in Peace SKOPER! I was locked up with his crew fam and I got out and linked up with him. He was a cool ass dude, respectful, down For graffiti, down for his crews, and a lot of heart and energy in him. Sad to hear this man. Keep ya heads up skuer and to his fellow crew members. We all got to be careful out there man shits crazy and skue is right step back look and count all your blessings and start with the most simplest of blessings and that's breathing. Catch ya around. Skop 1's going to be bangin around!