*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

R.I.P SKop drove me to a party before cool cat.

but honestly in the south niggas puttin in work you could tell by the line action and streets

Stil,Syer,Fame,werm,Arsn,Orfn,Nobl,Plak,armr tmc,armor btb fell off ,obe{Rekr,Gus,Zome(lil niggaz)} south west Live slak swipe,smore, kader, and probably likeone or two more

North side all i know is its full of herts, big l , noteef,,and facts

Skop, I miss you already. One of the most genuine people I knew, had heart for the graff game and always showed support for his friends. Never on bullshit and tons of fun to be around.

Hurting a lot right now but thankful to have had you in my life. forever in my heart :(

scoptdm.jpg

espraul.jpg

p1010760i.jpg

Goon right, only very few mf comin to the real southside, n i dont mean the gage park area, but da lowend, englewood, pocket town, murder town, roseland, only a select few actually get up in thse areas.... Me, syce, armor, fame, stil, facts, fest, fist, and base, only time any other ppl com to the south is to paint the hyde park wall, n dats a p-wall!!!

like i said fam im just spittin truth....the walls of grace aint bombing either.....gage park on it tho full of paint erwhere

Skop, I miss you already. One of the most genuine people I knew, had heart for the graff game and always showed support for his friends. Never on bullshit and tons of fun to be around.

Hurting a lot right now but thankful to have had you in my life. forever in my heart :(

scoptdm.jpg

espraul.jpg

p1010760i.jpg

I REMEMBER ME, HIM, SKUE,VENOM AND A COUPLE OTHER AW CATS PULLED A FEW CART'S.......!!!!

GOING TO MISS YOU BRO...!!

RESTING IN PARADISE ''SCOP''......!!!

NAME...

but honestly in the south niggas puttin in work you could tell by the line action and streets

Stil,Syer,Fame,werm,Arsn,Orfn,Nobl,Plak,armr tmc,armor btb fell off ,obe{Rekr,Gus,Zome(lil niggaz)} south west Live slak swipe,smore, kader, and probably likeone or two more

Wow lmao you snapped coming back hard just rock a smacker of milwakeeeeee.

Armor B Never fell off get it rigth .... South south niggas .. RAWS Stil Armor tdmobtb FAMOSO FAME TK...

IMG_2851.jpg

IMG_2847.jpg

enough said...

wtf are you talking abouth nigga that gus nigga is wake as helllllll nigga your forgetting the snk niggas and thc crew and bfc

DOPE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

one of my favorite graff nights ever. We rocked so hard that night. hopped out the van like "WHATS UP U BITCH ASS WALL? WE GON FUCK U UP!"

had to stamp myself out of dissatisfaction.

WE MISS YOU SCOP!!!

Had to keep stamping urself because you couldn't handle all that wall space! :lol:

Thought for sure we were getting roped that night. priceless

RIP SCOP miss you nigga

you all are forgetting back of the yards. it stays gully day in day out. davis square.

BACK OF THE YARD IS WAS GOOD MANEEEE SNK BE POSTED BIGGG OLLLL 47THHHHH MOTHA FUCKAAAAA:D :D :D :D RUN UP MIGHT GET CRACKED BY THEM SAINTS OR DAMEN TWO SIXXXX HAHA NIGGUHS DONT PLAY OVA HEREEEEE. COME THRU IF US DOWN HAHAHA