*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my only wish was that you foos talking shit, would say this to the WKT's in their faces.....

i promise no body here would ever say that shit to anyone in WKT....and thats a fact....hahahah you lame fools are a joke. and anyone that wants any, seriously they would WILL FIND YOU, and they WILL CONFRONT YOU, AND 9 times outta 10, you will deny the event. and for the one time they do prove it, its gonna be the : "no breh i swear breh, i dont even write with that fool no more, please i dont want any beef , i respect your graffiti....." bahahahhahaha!!!!

fuck wkt,period,nikgah.she thang how you been bitch you still out there with your ugly ass face hiding in the city?.hows your boy ceks is his dome ok? it was like a week ago i seen you in sj not going to mention where but you seemed like a scared ass bunny looking over your shoulders. i like your silverish goldish or some shit like that rider.i was watching you got it on video tape.jeje you claim your hardcore like your fagget ass pc`d up brotha but your justt a fag that dont know how to write.you got problems with TheMaker pm me bitches.fuck wkt.fuck amc.

fuck wkt,period,nikgah.she thang how you been bitch you still out there with your ugly ass face hiding in the city?.hows your boy ceks is his dome ok? it was like a week ago i seen you in sj not going to mention where but you seemed like a scared ass bunny looking over your shoulders. i like your silverish goldish or some shit like that rider.i was watching you got it on video tape.jeje you claim your hardcore like your fagget ass pc`d up brotha but your justt a fag that dont know how to write.you got problems with TheMaker pm me bitches.fuck wkt.fuck amc.

dude if you keep seeing them why not do something? oh i forgot wkt is madd scary and gangsters who jump people 3 on 1. and they beat up hipsters and brag about it online. and now the whole crew is gonna come on here and talk more shit about how i wont say shit to anbodys faces the world goes round and round.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpgzDdtK8vY

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Rigghhhtttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

personally didnt really seem like you were doin much to begin with...posting a vid of you and whoever just talking is pointless..if you were bout your self you wouldve just stuck homie but you didnt. period.you sat there and talked...

oh..and took his hat...woopty fuckin woop.......go battle dude instead of tryin to look sick on you tube...go paint.

You madd!!!!!! Ur boy got his shit took!

"Non-Fictional story!!!!!! Thats everybody's story we run into, or my favorite.... "its just graffiti i dont want to fight lets keep it to the walls." gar gar gar!! lame ass e-thugs... Gangsters dont have Iphones!!"

Why no tuff guy shit in person? who gets they hat took? Punks! But i shouldve stuck him with hella people lookin? lol he got checked lol

not gonna talk shit..all i gotta say is come to the city..S.F. and take my hat nigga..promise you a different outcome than what you got on that wack ass video...its easy to punk two youngsters when you with a bunch of niggas....

promise you aint fuckin with dubs in SF. like that.

This pussy let me take his W hat! After telling him I was gonna post this vid online he wants to fight where we can be seen, straight PC shit. LOL too scared to take it back so I frisbeed it.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i distinctly heard him say im not gonna follow your boys behind a building. i'd say thats street smarts more then anything. next.

i distinctly heard him say im not gonna follow your boys behind a building. i'd say thats street smarts more then anything. next.

if he had any heart he would of started chunkin em right when his hat got snatched! how does anybody get their shit taken and not do anything.. grab it and run if ur scared.. BUT DO SOMETHING :lol: