*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell naw it wasnt tdm wtf your trippin. but ya i agree we didnt throw any punches maybe a few afterwards but im sayin hes lucky we dont catch him again for talkin mad shit online.

if yall were there u guys all went out like bitches! the homies yellin out fuck wktrannies and ofags and none of u steped up or said anything.. shook cowards.. ask ur little u.p youngsters y when they got hit up they denied were the were from.. they woulda been walkin around with kracked teeth :D

ALL LIES!!!! no one was yelling wktrannies is that all you can come up with ???? nobody was hllerin shit i was lurkin nobody said ofags or wktrannies say that next time get SMASHED ONNNN!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

if u were there u were in hideing in the shadows.. fuckin pussy.. your crew is known for gettin punked or bitching out.. everybody there got hit up and everyone knew we were there, u got hit up and denied ware u were from.. deal with it. maybe next time youll have some heart :D

I aint on a foot stool bitch that's why when I called out 2 of your boys at ccoc none of them wanted to step they both had o hats on so you wanna call me a chump you better check yourself and your boys nigga they both got scared by me nigga fucking ofags coward ass niggas