*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good excuse pussy you just don't wanna look like a bunch of pussies that's why my lil nigga beat the dog shit outta one of your odbitch boys at overfelt shut the fuck up sucka mark ass bitch watch when I catch one your boys they gonna end up in the ER like ecko

hahaha clyde your funny!ask save who he got punked by at oakridge haha and who made him tag odb and crossed out the aot tag and one of your niggas ran from my boy in the north side couple of days ago just like your boy did at music in the park.you niggas cant even fight clean you niggas were deeper than us and still had to use a knife you bitch made ass niggas!!fuck tdm nigga!!odbofakills fo thrills!

ECKO speaking yawp i got stuck y ha kus u pussy ass waaaaaa na be homeboiss couldnt fight a real hittah like me!!!! tell yser i seen him at his job nigguh wasshittn briks ha n dat fat durty as nigguh save hes da fakes bitch yall have in ur kru he wrote ODB for me ha suka =D