*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres nothing dry about it as the old man in the video saidthats some pc shit fukin super hood shit TELLIN DA MAN its all good though when it comes to graffiti we get up more all bay multiple states you guys will always be s.j. and theres nothing wrong with that you do you keep making the boys jobs easier free n and e the boys came around after the video got posted

fuck wkt,period,nikgah.she thang how you been bitch you still out there with your ugly ass face hiding in the city?.hows your boy ceks is his dome ok? it was like a week ago i seen you in sj not going to mention where but you seemed like a scared ass bunny looking over your shoulders. i like your silverish goldish or some shit like that rider.i was watching you got it on video tape.jeje you claim your hardcore like your fagget ass pc`d up brotha but your justt a fag that dont know how to write.you got problems with TheMaker pm me bitches.fuck wkt.fuck amc.

fukn chill u all run ur mouth on line cause urr fake u wana meet up lets do this big buscar uno