*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we kount thousands.........

we kutt thoats........

we kill toys .......

we kreate taxes........

we kan takeover.........

west koast talent.........

well known threat.........

we kop tags.........

we kontrol territories..........

we kover terrain.........

lol "come fight me over internet beef" your such a fagget, like im gonna come strolling down the block so you fags can try to jump me.

haha all i said was "post that pic of the big wkt gangster" and you got so offended. i wanna see some gangster pics!

you mad??

lol "come fight me over internet beef" your such a fagget, like im gonna come strolling down the block so you fags can try to jump me.

haha all i said was "post that pic of the big wkt gangster" and you got so offended. i wanna see some gangster pics!

you mad??

not mad..your scared though for sure...why you on our thread nigga jockin??? exactly....

bottom line is we got shit you can diss.....you dont have anything we can diss....

dude..face it...YOUR SCARED AND CANT HOLD YOUR own......AT ALL...talk all you want but at the end of the day

you wont come thru and settle anything one on one....sleep on that cus i know it haunts you...

young guy....:lol::lol::lol: old jokes?...please nigga....

not mad..your scared though for sure...why you on our thread nigga jockin??? exactly....

how is that jocking? i jsut wanted to see that gangster ass picture of WKT because you guys keep acting like a gang so i wana see proof. i wanna see the drugs, guns, money, and bitches.

bet you dont know me. you said you saw me before, but im not 21 so i dont go to the bars just parties. you say you know my girl. which girl LOL? i dont have a girlfriend old man just rippers, and if you talkin to girls my age you a pedo.

i dont feel like wasting my time chasing around old guys who take pictures of their sticker collections. so get off my nuts gramps/.:eek: :eek:

There is a house i went to one time,it was a party i seen an get smacked across his head for trying to act tuff.now that was some funny shit because this dude was small as fuck and jumped up to smack him on his head.an didnt do shit.jeje hows your boy that got pistol whooped by his own gun at the oakland show.and you guys know who im talking about fags.anybody that reads this,these fucks are going to try and reverse this shit and say it never happened,but trust me its the truth.no need to lie -TheMaker

you mad??

first of all, you sound like a girl crying out for attention. sounds more like a cry for help or maybe your thinking its time to wave that white flag. but no buddy. you will get handled and you will most certainly get handled by one person. dont flatter your flimsy mr stretch bitestrong physic by calling out your fears. your just some trendy hipster hop on the bandwagon richboy fag who thinks his moms trustfund makes him a hustler. does not know the code of the streets nothing about respect,loyalty, and honor. and thinks graffiti is just a game.... looks like someone got put on it by a christmas present and not by his surroundings. poor emo. hope moms got you premium coverage.

and for the record delerium is wack.....but its not because im too old to get in......stick to the video game kid,:o toy chump. :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek:

i love how you keep our thread on the front page....more ppl read about us then you coulld even dream of......Wait for the next season of ganglands...they gave us our own episode!!! then you can learn the truth about how we get down!!! FAG

first of all, you sound like a girl crying out for attention. sounds more like a cry for help or maybe your thinking its time to wave that white flag. but no buddy. you will get handled and you will most certainly get handled by one person. dont flatter your flimsy mr stretch bitestrong physic by calling out your fears. your just some trendy hipster hop on the bandwagon richboy fag who thinks his moms trustfund makes him a hustler. does not know the code of the streets nothing about respect,loyalty, and honor. and thinks graffiti is just a game.... looks like someone got put on it by a christmas present and not by his surroundings. poor emo. hope moms got you premium coverage.

and for the record delerium is wack.....but its not because im too old to get in......stick to the video game kid,:o toy chump. :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek:

Why you guys hating on delirium, every time i go there we get wasted and smash on some one!!! Always a great time in my eyes!!!

how is that jocking? i jsut wanted to see that gangster ass picture of WKT because you guys keep acting like a gang so i wana see proof. i wanna see the drugs, guns, money, and bitches.

bet you dont know me. you said you saw me before, but im not 21 so i dont go to the bars just parties. you say you know my girl. which girl LOL? i dont have a girlfriend old man just rippers, and if you talkin to girls my age you a pedo.

i dont feel like wasting my time chasing around old guys who take pictures of their sticker collections. so get off my nuts gramps/.:eek: :eek:

this foo gotta explain why...hahha musta got tired of hours on chatroulette jerkin off to middle aged men. so now hes gotta jerk off on our thread.....toy is nothin but a jerk off!!!!!!mwahahhahahahahah pussy.