Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
onesandzeros

Springfield, MA

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

i got fam in tewksbury and lowell. my mom used to live in springfield and she decided to take us on a tour through the nice quaint city...if i have to drive through that place again im going to kill myself. friendly's was all about the only good thing that was there

word...friendly's is ill...we dont have them here in indiana....but everytime im in the new england area i go to friendly's....

gooooooooood shit man.... post up some more flicks of these guys shit. good stuff.

teaser

Guest istepdincrap

i think "haters" is a fucking sick crew name! wheres tha fr8s?

not bad, I didn't know springfield had writers, everytime I pass thru I never see any ups... but those pics are nice... some does slightly resemble 3A stuff, but not too much, I wouldnt have noticed if u hadn't pointed it out.

Originally posted by iSLEEPwithMIDGETS

whoa you would think i would know about good writers that live somewhat close to me..yo if yous ever come to rhode island..let me know...maybe we could do some shit...

Rhode Island is no where near Springfield dunny... its about an hour and a half away...

hopefully i'll be getting a scanner soon and i'll add to this. i have some old flicks from springfield. some bombing from the north end in the 80's, some freights, some risk9/simon flicks from the earlier 90's. it was a lot different back then--no legals and more bombing--jas and gy were up a lot, and there were more kids up in the neighborhoods. there's way more skilled writers now then back then, but it's more of a legals/chill spot piecing scene now.

Guest imported_Europe

Springfield is my favorite city in the world...

Guest HAL

Nice shit! Big improvement from these guys. My favorite is that Pablo piece, or whatever it says.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now