Springfield, MA

onesandzeros

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CRUNKABUNKA

hey why don't you learn to paint befor you put ur input in cause you ask me and if you were to show everyone ur shyt i think they would shyt on your face ...why don't u quit ... bump for all of the mass cat's im impressed

ummm i have posted some of my shit no one said anything bad. post yours. why don't i quit? cuz i like to paint. it's not all i do but i like it. why don't you paint?? everytime i go to paint with you you bitch out. whatever though. i don't see a reason for me to talk shit to you. i don't see a reason for you to talk shit either. i don't care what you or anyone else has to say about what i do. i do graff for me not you or anyone else.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

jyst reminds me of twist. its all still good though. only shit from springfield i had ever seen was those rat kiddy crew pics, so im gad that theres actually something decent in springfield.

Guest CRUNKABUNKA
JumpOffStuff quote:
ummm i have posted some of my shit no one said anything bad. post yours. why don't i quit? cuz i like to paint. it's not all i do but i like it. why don't you paint?? everytime i go to paint with you you bitch out. whatever though. i don't see a reason for me to talk shit to you. i don't see a reason for you to talk shit either. i don't care what you or anyone else has to say about what i do. i do graff for me not you or anyone else.

how can you have fun when u suck fucking fag next time i see you riding ur bike im stick a stick in the spoke so u falll....fucking almost 20 still rides a bike ....get a life fucking smurf....don't bother answering back..lets go head up in person or u gonna try to go aroudn fighting liek last time.....the chooice is yours ....anyway i just watched a p & w movie ... mass has a few good lay ups ......peace

Guest BOSTONIAN

FAWKIN NICE WHERE IS THERE SOME NICE SPOTS OUT IN WESTERN MASS??? IM DOWN TO MAKE A VISIT..NICE POSTS.KEEP THAT SHIT FLOWIN.

Guest TheDictator
Originally posted by SleepAnDream

does anyone remember the old risk and simon metallic looking blockbuster type shit off i95, st james style? that shit was ill, st james was to springfield as the AWP is to DC...thaat shit is history there...risk, skul, spre, simon, elser old school 3b shit, kyst, and all them (where the fuck did they go to?) mynor even...i wonder hor that muffucker is doing. ill never forget all the gy and jas shiot everywhere, even though gy crossed me out a few times, theres nothing but love there, diamond match blown up...shit used to be steady in springfield. huh...anyways...my nostalgia has run dry...later

-A--U--P------------>Homie.....

Originally posted by CRUNKABUNKA

how can you have fun when u suck fucking fag next time i see you riding ur bike im stick a stick in the spoke so u falll....fucking almost 20 still rides a bike ....get a life fucking smurf....don't bother answering back..lets go head up in person or u gonna try to go aroudn fighting liek last time.....the chooice is yours ....anyway i just watched a p & w movie ... mass has a few good lay ups ......peace

i ride my bike cuz i like it and i'm good at it. i don't care what anyone thinks. maybe you'll be good at something someday and understand. it's so easy to talk shit behind a screen. who's the fag? i wouldn't answer you normally but you just annoy me so much. i don't understand why you're talking shit. if i said something then i would expect you to say something back but i didn't. talking about if you see me you wanna fight. i see you once every few months if that. whatever. just a kid being a kid. grow up.

Guest JESSE JAMES

THE ONLY THING WORSE THAN SPRINGFIELD IS PITTSFIELD! IF I WAS UP THERE I'D BE LAMPING OUT AT THE RED LION IN STOCKBRIDGE... BUT ON THE REAL I'M FEELING THOSE HIGHWAY SIGNS... I LOVE IT WHEN YOU'RE DRIVING THROUGH THE STICKS AND PEEP SOME SHIT LIKE THAT...

MIDDLE OF NOWHERE = THE SHIT JUST PUMPS!

Onesandzeros-

are you who i think you are? do you have something running in a certain stairwell on a certain college campus? just curious.

Any of you w. mass. cats know anything about the Nhampton aerobombers? are they still around?

Love,

Some Herb

definetly no love for those faggots...that fuckin spatz homo spot jocked my rooftop in noho...we ran into him once, i wish i beat his hippy ass....homo....and that heaven rr bridge thats done near the mall?...how the fuck are you gonna try and tag over an end to end? bozos...two thumbs down, no love

Guest Men@ce2U
Originally posted by onesandzeros

uhh....I might be? I think we spoke for a hot second on the computer before. I gotta go over that thing in that stairwell. Some of my favorite graff ever is in there. Do you attend the same certain school? hit the email.

oh yeah, no love for the n'ton aerobombers.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...0979#post380979

Archived