Wu Tang in Canada

MayorMeanBeans

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Why would you tattoo any logo on your body that you aren't a part of?

oh shit- you mean i fucked up getting my msk tat?

@ Reuben- how is vancouver gay? i never been out there. i've been in montreal for 3 years now, these winters are too much for me, but my country is about to hit the shitter so i'm not really ready to go back. other than being expensive, whats so bad about it?

Method Man=most annoying dude alive when he is on tv or in a movie. Yes, even on The Wire.

Why does Raekwon look like he always has his cheeks stuffed with acorns?

U-God=Worst flow ever except for these lines...

"Niggaz wanna pop shit...

I pop clips...

BITCH!! I'll put my dick on ya lips!"

I am a huge Wu-Tang fan, especially Ghostface, but I will say this.

Wu-Tang puts on a good show...when they're actually performing. They spend a lot of time distracted, especially at smaller venues (Rock the Bells was some live shit, that was one big party, unlike some of the shows they play for like 250 people). Case in point: most rappers who have girls come up on stage have them dance around for a song and then they bounce. Not so with Wu-Tang. It got to the point where Rae was waving money around saying "SHOW ME YA TITTAYS AND I'LL GIVE YA TWO GRAND."

Amusing yes, but not what I paid for. I can see all the homely white tits I want with the interwebz.

@ Reuben- how is vancouver gay? i never been out there. i've been in montreal for 3 years now, these winters are too much for me, but my country is about to hit the shitter so i'm not really ready to go back. other than being expensive, whats so bad about it?

I'm just kidding. Vancouver's awesome. I love it here.