⚠️ GAME: True or False

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

true. a ball for an elbow with a hole.. to run a malleable wire though. then the length of the arms would also need a hole along the centre, though - to tie it all together & make it move like a believable arm

kinda like (the "||" are the N/S poles of the ball)

-----||-----

----- - -----

-----||-----

or just push a cart full of ken dolls & mutilate them. like 50 arms = one giant bendy arm

tpbm feels like they can eat & burn up way more food than a normal person is supposed to be able to. ill take on that asshole from man vs food any day of the week. actually i wont.. but still

false

EDIT:

True, I used to force friends to smoke whole packs and would never let anyone I know quit.

Tpbm would think it was strange when me and some of them rednecks rolled up on you strapped cause you happened to walk down the wrong driveway

also

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MedicineCabinet again

even though that is not gonna quite cover want i want them to be able to do

false, because id just hurt myself. bmxing scares/impresses me & looks harder than skating.. every little mistake is a hard to bail tangle of metal that you can mangle yourself on in countless ways

tpbm believes in a higher power. not aliens or whatever, but more of an all-encompassing, eternal cosmic force which is self aware. God, you could say