Midevel Art theory And The Art Of Raisins

LIVERWURST*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

T;6189065']casek did you see who it was' date=' as soon as everyone opens there mouth in there dude is lurking. I pmed about 5 other people. As soon as someone mentions it im sending a pm for them to edit there post[/quote']

that person is still in there right? i'm guessing that it's the guys who were posting the

stuff about that mentally handicapped kid...

Well - that sucks. The admin/owner has not been around since the 5th so nothing has been protected since then. I also checked that IP on the last page at the other forums and it's not associated with any account or post there. Unfortunately I do not have the power to ban at DB itself - only at the forums. That being said the wc did look sweet and it's in the history so there is a possibility the admin will revert it and protect it. Thing is he is not going to give everyone thats worked on it infinite. On a group effort like that maybe one, maybe none. I am going to send him a message about it with the location and also a couple of links to the book so he will know who the guy is that it was a tribute to.

Wow - just now as I sent him the message he just signed on to the forums. Hopefully he will catch it and maybe clean it off or protect it. No guarantees though - he rarely protects really big pieces. Oh well - he signed off before he got the message.... still unread in my outbox.

Still, good idea on sending him a message and a link to the book. I'm skeptical that it will get protected, because it is pretty big, but it would be nice. We're just going to have to keep redoing it until someone with a little power at DB gets a chance to see it..

continually redoing the wc is much more of a task than redoing the 12...

i say we all come up with a new project, and do it somewhere else on the b@11, and only talk about it in this thread, not the ch0 one.

i mean i know the wc didnt get to get finished but damn, shit is getting ridiculous with the homos on a mission to annoy us

from encyclopediadramatica- for those who are cleaning up and run out.

To get moar ink after your 5%+ has run out, do the following:

1. Go to "Start"

2. Select "Run"

3. Type "cmd" (without the quotes) into the Run box

4. A command window will pop up. Type ipconfig

5. Type ipconfig /release

6. Type ipconfig /renew

7. 5% moar ink