Midevel Art theory And The Art Of Raisins

LIVERWURST*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that shit doesnt matter at all, if they havent succeeded already, they definitely arent going to.

the only way they can win is if we get bored. and since 'deebee' is something i think we are all

doing basically to defeat boredom... i dont see it happening.

Well - that sucks. The admin/owner has not been around since the 5th so nothing has been protected since then. I also checked that IP on the last page at the other forums and it's not associated with any account or post there. Unfortunately I do not have the power to ban at DB itself - only at the forums. That being said the wc did look sweet and it's in the history so there is a possibility the admin will revert it and protect it. Thing is he is not going to give everyone thats worked on it infinite. On a group effort like that maybe one, maybe none. I am going to send him a message about it with the location and also a couple of links to the book so he will know who the guy is that it was a tribute to.

so, if it gets protected, is it just the way it is forever? or do certain people still have the power to continue to edit it?

hey idiot, good job reading the thread, you arent supposed to say the "dee bee" word in here because searches will lead the lurking troll scribblers to this thread... edit your post!!! :mad::)

you might want to edit it out of your quote too.

T;6192527']plus all our shit is refilling like crazy.

I dont want to give up on the WC yet, i didnt think it would get done ever then look what happened.

agreed.

we'll have more ink than they do. i do think we need to use the existing thread on 12oz, or start a new one, to continue to recruit ch.0 people to work on it. the more the merrier. i even asked some people at my personal forum and at hiphopkc.com to help out, but i doubt they did.

and it probably gets boring logging on just to scribble every day. doing a lot of the black today.

what i've been doing is zooming out, and seeing which letter/area looks least clear, and zooming in and fixing that small area.

so, if it gets protected, is it just the way it is forever? or do certain people still have the power to continue to edit it?

Anyone who has been granted (Infinite_Ink) (written like that so it would not be a good search term) would be able to edit. II users can edit protected areas - have to be careful though - quick to get banned for editing someone else's protected work. I usually get on another computer with another IP just to be sure if I think something might be protected close to where I'm drawing.

Guest spectr
APPARENTLY WE HAVE/HAD AN ENEMY FROM THE INSIDE...

http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?p=4294425

of course would he really be stupid enough to register with the same name?

I agree about eliminating the w c at that spot

and starting over somewhere new...

edit: of course I am working on it right now.. if anyone wants to follow through and trace the out line for me word..

Guest spectr

btw i am on my laptop so doing my outline looks rough as hell right now.. Its a fucking bitch to do on a laptop.. and I am not trying to perfectly match the colors... just get a general look back in place for it..