Midevel Art theory And The Art Of Raisins

LIVERWURST*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"VIP" is another forum that has their logos on teh b@ll...

aparently from what i have gathered they are a mature community of people and thus probably do not "have it out for us" but instead it is probably some retards just writing vip everywhere to make us think it is them

____-

it collects ink on its own, and it collects it at a faster rate the more you use.

if you never ever have more than 5% it might be likely that your ip is changing, because it does it by tracking your ip.

ill be in there damn koreans just woke up or some shit. That red blob is looking wack next to the 12 we need to fix that the OZ looks crisp but the red around it looks weak. Anyone want to design a new design around the 12 that we can incorporate like maybe a large OZPROPHET.COM next to the 12 pretty big.

T;6205958']the OZ looks crisp but the red around it looks weak. Anyone want to design a new design around the 12 that we can incorporate like maybe a large OZPROPHET.COM next to the 12 pretty big.

i think just a 12 is better. i liked that the [H] wasn't obvious as to who was running it.

the ounce already says bongs. New project? Somewhere away from the one two? The car was a bit close and the haters don't have much challenge finding it. I went and registered for the "fans" forum and apparantly hating is just the way it goes but maybe a pm'd project could survive to be protected. Do collaborations get protected or is it just solo art? If collaborations, who gets the unlimited ink?

Guest spectr

man i got booted from the fan forums before I even got to log on.. fuck those kids.. But yeah I am down with another project somewhere else...

agreed...

on some taking it way too seriously shit:

we have already established our presence, theres no reason to ugly it up or get over ambitious with the logo.

we should just maintain the one two and think of a cool new project like the wc.

i think most people have already grown bored of this, but some of us use it to pass the boredom,

and i think only those are the ones still left. we are better than this whole "adding the ozprophet" to it shit

i mean that shit looks really bad.

lets think of a cool new idea.

man i got booted from the fan forums before I even got to log on.. fuck those kids.. But yeah I am down with another project somewhere else...

Re-try making the account and PM me the account name and email you are trying to use to create the account there. I will make sure it gets approved.